What's new

need meds where............

G

:chin: :chin: : I needs you guys help..do any of you know where i can get the REALTRAINWRECK... ITS the best so i hear ..???????

G

You could go to cbay.com, and there is a strain called crystal locomotive. It is trainwreck and white widow cross. From what I understand, original trainwreck is clone-only but you can pick up clones in SoCal.

G

thank you very much evrybody!! ill try seed bay..and c bay

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
yes there is doobie doo, several ppl here((IC)) have the clone, it has a very wild looking growth stsructure and looks almost like a creeper type of plant in some parts of the limbs.....

G

yes ad i know about those xx on seedbay. i wus looking for orgnl clone.. one

Last edited:
G

I know Harry! :D

I know Harry! :D

Harry Gypsna said:
yes there is doobie doo, several ppl here((IC)) have the clone, it has a very wild looking growth stsructure and looks almost like a creeper type of plant in some parts of the limbs.....

Hehe, Trainwreck was my first grow. That's a pic of TW in my last post. I was just being factecious.....and heavily sedated.....no offense or disinformation intended....only a bit of humor flat on it's face.

Here's another of her with the creeper like growth.

Hope you find what you need Brazil. If it's the real deal cut it will look like the pic above and in this post.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
brasil360 said:
yes ad i know about those xx on seedbay. i wus looking for orgnl clone.. one
Well, so you are looking for an original clone? We don't do that here. Please read forum guidelines #7.

dg