What's new

Need Hotel Info

BrattPid

Anyone who needs info on places to stay in Amsterdam pm me. I'm an Amsterdammer and have some connections in this city...

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
GreenGoddess said:
Any know anything about the rooms at The Greenhouse Effect? I know it's far, but it's smoke friendly for sure. Problem is I see mixed reviews about rudeness and cleanliness. I don't mind a dump but it has to be clean, dammit!

Has anyone stayed there recently?

Dr D stayed there last year and says it's good :wink: Been in the pub & Coffeeshop quite a couple of times but not seen the rooms.

G

Try; citymundo.com for cheap nice apartments. or simplyamsterdam.com for 5 star apartments. or try amsterdamhotelnet.com.

AlexanderS

its not that bad i guess, a cleaner hostel then most for the most part i guess. has a bar downstairs thats smoker friendly. if you gotta do the hostel thing, id say the flying pig. the downtown ones a 15 min walk from the shop. the museum district one is prolly about 15 to 20 mins from the sugar factory id guess. rooms wise, you might be well off by finding a smaller localy owned hotel if you just need a room bed and maybe a bath ;) theres a realy nice one down by the vangogh, great view, trecherous stairs tho!! hehehhe, great great place. 45 euros or 50 a night for a single, a little more for a bathroom. i can get more info if your insterested(pm me tho).

--Alex

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
If anyones interested and quick, go visit coffeshop Utopia's homepage, really nice and cheap hotel with a nice coffeeshop downstairs, cheapcheapcheap and smokerfriendly, and you get me for the same price, manwhore J. :D
25€ a night....clean and warm, what else do you need, theres a shower, toilets...

G

man i would be fukn scared 25 euro a night man. Better get all your shots and hope you don't catch the latest Euro Plague. Do you have to share the bathroom?

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
FJ has stayed there before so I'm trusting him on that one, we're staying at Utopia too :wink:

And yes, shared bathroom.

But more television channels than you can shake a stick at :woohoo: :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts