What's new

need help quick!

So I have this clone, that is sick. i've attached a few pics of him, Its bc road kill, from cannacopia. I got the seeds awile back and found what i was looking for a road kill skunk male, the seed grew out great i took a cutting it rooted fine, started growing good but now looks like this..... the soil is a mix of coco husk and a semi organic mix. I can usually fix small issues that i may come across but ive tried everything with it. the ph is fine, its not lacking nitrogen as it may look as it has been fed lightly with flouranova veg. When that didn't work I tried some b1 booster with a light dose of flouralishious. I also have tried flushing the soil out with fresh water, then adding alittle humic acid. Everything i try does nothing the plant just slowly grows, keeping its sickly look. Over past few weeks i have basicly left it alone in hopes it may just bounce back....but no still just extremely slow growth and sick look. The main problem is I searched thew many seeds to find this ....or what was a very dirty roadkill skunky smelling male. I simply cannot let it die, as it has great breeding value to me. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how i can get him back to a healthy state quickly? i would really like any info you guys got...some quick stats;
-plenty of wattage, had to double back and use hps bulb for veg, but its a dual spec bulb with lots of blue rays, also i have side T5's for the extra blue spec in veg stage.
-gets lots of fresh air
-Temp 22c-26c
- plus plenty of distance from light
-not root bound,im positive

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 18
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 19
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 20
forgot to mention that all other plants of different gene's are doing great, except one, its a kush of some sort and its starting to do the same thing......but its much larger.so im worried i could see more of this ..... the rest are and have grown ten times as much as this little guy, lol mind you the reset are female.

k, I foliar it with some flouralishious, with a tad of b1 booster. hope this solves the problem. Im seeing more and more of it. What is causing my problem Doc? I also did a complete soil flush wile i was waiting for your reply, the run off ph is right. and I lightly replenished the soil with some one part floura nova. And as of now have started the foilar feed. Should this stop this problem, like i said im starting to see it in others

Consider your Mix, consider what you have ammended recently, and also consider what you did prior to seeing the issues, Tracing steps back can often pin point the exact error.

I say flush prepare a new mix for standby maybe with less ammendements and more buffers eg.fine dolomite lime, also check your water make sure there is nothing in it or growing in it to aggravate your plants.

but a good flush is always your best bet.

Namaste :joint:

i think my soil is ok as it was all made equal, i have a few still 100% healthy plants in the same soil. Now that ive looked over things it seems the smaller the plant, the worse the problem is.i hope the flush helps things out, I recently did a transplant and added some coco husk that i forgot to flush out b4 use....i think maybe salts have built up and caused the ph lock. Ive done everything that I can now i just have to wait. ill let u guys know what happens here in the next few days. To make all my stress worse lol i just kicked over my bong and broke the stem as i typed this........i hope things pick up tommrow lol

Dont stress bout the COCO if your mixing it with the soil, Think about it what would dirt not have that Unclean COCO doesnt?

I say stress less think happy thoughts, and remember that when you transplant the roots take a little time to re-establish themselves this will cause disscoloration of foliage and so on until the roots are litteraly eating again the plant will stress,as soon as you see the sick plant grow a little in any manner or form give it a light feed and increase when necesarry.

Like i said though, MJ plants are like animals and are very easily influenced by your emotion toward them,So peter pan them plants man they love you. :)

ill do my best, lol. It's just a bad time for the babies to start messing up on me. Also i do have a couple that I would never get back in 100,000,000 years if i lost em now, the elite clone only's. But my mind is positive and im sure things are gonna pick up very quickly. thanks for the help. But hey, if the worst does happen and they dont bounce back.....what method would i take to ensure they dont just die off. So what would my next step be basicly...if in a week i only see more yellow? (this will not happen as like you said "happy thoughts") but i dont wanna be scrambling for ideas in a week either

Well I would prep a small DWC bubbler and get the correct nutes , if you just wash the root ball when the plant is on its last legs and try get it in the DWC they usually take on immediately once they are healthy again, transplant to soil/soilless/coco mix.

I use my mini dwc as the Plant Doc all the time. they simply need less effort to eat so they concentrate on growing and mending insted.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
k, I foliar it with some flouralishious, with a tad of b1 booster. hope this solves the problem. Im seeing more and more of it. What is causing my problem Doc? I also did a complete soil flush wile i was waiting for your reply, the run off ph is right. and I lightly replenished the soil with some one part floura nova. And as of now have started the foilar feed. Should this stop this problem, like i said im starting to see it in others

"I foliar it with some flouralishious" whats the N-P-K of this product?

"with a tad of b1 booster" how much is a tad and what b1 booster?

"he run off ph is right" whats the PH?

"and I lightly replenished the soil with some one part floura nova." please explain about this.

"What is causing my problem Doc?" your PH is off and you have Nitrogen def

"Should this stop this problem, like i said im starting to see it in others" once you get the PH corrected and the N def then your plants should do much better.

GrowDoc

2cents

looks like it should be easy to save your clone based on this pics, i would let your medium dry a bit

sometimes its better just to give em a week or two

flouralishious plus is a general hydro product, enhances mineral nutrient uptake and transport in your plants.-3-0.8-0.2. The b1 booster is called organic B, by a tad i mean half of what it told me on the bottle to use for foliar feed. My runoff ph is 6. But i only have a cheap ph meter so maybe its off, its one of the ones that u add soil,water and then powder then shake it up and match the colour up with the chart. I totally did a soil flush on all plants and then gave them a half dose feeding, My reason for going half strength was simply I did not wanna burn them as I figured they were weak. But the spraying of the plants has seemed to have worked as growth is starting again. As soon as i noticed some healthy signs i added some dolomite to help my ph problem, i have been spraying the plants with the same stuff and its helping big time. Flouranova is a general hydroponics product, its broken into 2 "grow" for veg and "bloom" for flower. They call it a one part product because it has all essential elements for growth even the cal,and mag. the veg part is 7-4-10. I also did a foliar feed with this product because of it's higher nitrogen. sorry for any confusion with my lack of detail. Things are getting much better now and ur advice helped alot doc.

PoleCatt6134

So I have this clone, that is sick. i've attached a few pics of him, Its bc road kill, from cannacopia. I got the seeds awile back and found what i was looking for a road kill skunk male, the seed grew out great i took a cutting it rooted fine, started growing good but now looks like this..... the soil is a mix of coco husk and a semi organic mix. I can usually fix small issues that i may come across but ive tried everything with it. the ph is fine, its not lacking nitrogen as it may look as it has been fed lightly with flouranova veg. When that didn't work I tried some b1 booster with a light dose of flouralishious. I also have tried flushing the soil out with fresh water, then adding alittle humic acid. Everything i try does nothing the plant just slowly grows, keeping its sickly look. Over past few weeks i have basicly left it alone in hopes it may just bounce back....but no still just extremely slow growth and sick look. The main problem is I searched thew many seeds to find this ....or what was a very dirty roadkill skunky smelling male. I simply cannot let it die, as it has great breeding value to me. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how i can get him back to a healthy state quickly? i would really like any info you guys got...some quick stats;
-plenty of wattage, had to double back and use hps bulb for veg, but its a dual spec bulb with lots of blue rays, also i have side T5's for the extra blue spec in veg stage.
-gets lots of fresh air
-Temp 22c-26c
- plus plenty of distance from light
-not root bound,im positive
It's you from the future, 2024 is the year. Luckily you made that male live & still have him to this day. You also collected every strain that had skunk, dead meat & garlic terpenes for the past 13 years ish & continued to breed them in relative secret.
The cannabis community is hunting hard for the roadkill skunk pheno but they can rest assure it remains safely in your collection, from seed to clones & pollen that has been preserved. Good luck 👍 💓

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
When you put a small plant into a large container and then water the big container you raise the water holding capacity. That will cut the oxygen out of the root zone for too long and cause problems.