What's new

Need help its Been a Minute

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
OK what happened here to the community, used to be easy to ask your fellow man for help.
It still is. Intelligent and well thought out questions recieve intelligent and well thought out answers.

You're simply asking "What do I do next?"

if your answer has something to do about go spend more time reading elsewhere * that's not a good answer you should not respond at all period.

If that's the BEST answer that will help you the MOST.... you should listen to it and be glad they posted.

Until YOU change... you're not going to get much help with your plants... no matter how many questions you ask and how many answers you get. YOU are not in the right frame of mind to accept or process the information.

I wish you the best of luck in changing your attitude toward growing and acquiring information.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Edit: I've been reading about cannabis daily for 10 years and working in my own gardens. I still don't know everything I want to know about cannabis and growing.

Tried posting some pics this morning, but its just sitting there saying connecting for like ten minutes. I'll try again tonight, lots of growth its a small plant still really would love to throw some pics at you guys to get your thoughts, its in the works. Think this little dude (or girl) what-eves time will tell, sprouted up like 2 weeks ago in soil. then after a week washed off the dirt and plopped it into the hydro DWC, since then results have been nice and crystal has appeared its been in there since Monday looking forward to seeing the sex. just been checking PH(5.6 current reading* usually raises a little through out the day a point or a half pretty easy to keep in check)morning and night looking at water level checking PPM (1000 PPM * current reading this number drops over a day or too ) its pretty aggressive for this early stage but responding well to the nutes it seems.the LED 180 watt Black Star is doing good temps are fool proof and water stays pretty cool to very light nuke warm keep light on for 24 hrs right above the little buddy a inch or two at most seems to do well produce lots of new growth and keeps it low need to introduce tie down or scrog soon since i have little room to go up. that's my current thoughts ill touch base with you guys later thanks for all the support and feedback from you guys making me feel welcomed home again as for a select few get over are differences and look at are similarities where all here for the same reason we should be on the same team.

:grouphug:

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
I'm on the same team, I got your neg rep sweet.

cravin wuz right
F U

Hydro is right too,, 10 years of reading DAILY, and I bout got the basics covered. But he and I share the thirst.

For knowlege. (Been harvesting for about 9-1/2 years, so it do't take 10 years to get good - you start figguring how much you don't know around then.)

butthenagainwedontgottatalkin longfukinsentenancesthatarea bitchtoreadlikeyou

lolsometimesIcrackmyselfup

pigs n pearls

Last edited:
fucking jews

fucking jews

easy enough to read. man you neg me so i got you back ... that's a surprise??? again i told you to go find some summer eve for your fucking vag man dam. ok look ill do this with or without sharing the results dosent really matter you dudes are fucking weak ...

Peace Out

Sweet Action

:peacock:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Old 7 Hours Ago
Remove user from ignore list
sweetaction
This message is hidden because sweetaction is on your ignore list.

That was fast. Probably the quickest user to make my ignore list. Congratulations.

AOL used to be a private network. When they connected their servers to the internet proper it gave their 'users' access for the first time. Until that point they had their hands held through everything on the web.

The usenet forums were flooded with people who had become accustomed to being led through every process... without ever having to learn anything. They knew that someone would always be there to answer their question of "what do I do next".

Don't be like them. Spend the time to get the information you need by reading and watching what's available. It's not all gold, you'll have to dig to find that but it'll be worth it.

Better results, less frustration, less money/time wasted. Self-education is your friend for life. Not just in the cannabis trade.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

kaka_

There is no sense for anyone to spoon feed you info when the search function will pull up any answer you are looking for. Its one thing to bounce ideas off others but you are going to need to get some basic info yourself. Its a weed, its not rocket science.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
again i told you to go find some summer eve for your fucking vag man matter you dudes are fucking weak ...

Sweet Action

May I sugest you take a Midol and shove a plug somewhere, cause if anybody is ragging here, again that would be you.

:biggrin:

negative remarks and ignoring knowledge will get you banned. take a deep breath and start again. forums are to guide not answer step by step questions. read the categories and choose for yourself what you want. its your grow man.

T

trem0lo

Smoke a j, reset guys. I think this thread got off on the wrong foot... we shouldn't judge people for their grammar and likewise, sweetaction, be slow to anger if you want our help.

Sounds like you're starting to get the hang of things though. While the little guy is growing you can read all about how to best take care of him.

Post pics when you get a chance, would love to see them!