What's new

Need advice on getting herb into a show

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
have a pack of cigs, cut the cellophane off the bottom and slide it off so it looks like it is still sealed, take some smokes out and toss some j's in there THEN slide the cellophane back on the pack so it looks like a fresh pack.

come with a semi empty pack (under 5 cigs) and that so called unopened one.

they won't think twice

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
You should just not go to a Disco Biscuits show, and smoke the joints in your living room listening to something else.
:)

But really, put them in a small bag, tape it to your grundle. It's never going to fail, and I don't see any reason to be afraid to do that, other than pulling some hair. But the girls might like that!

have a pack of cigs, cut the cellophane off the bottom and slide it off so it looks like it is still sealed, take some smokes out and toss some j's in there THEN slide the cellophane back on the pack so it looks like a fresh pack.

come with a semi empty pack (under 5 cigs) and that so called unopened one.

they won't think twice

Ive had this suggested to me before, and it sounds fun and more sanitary. Ill prob try it one of the nights

at shows where there's a hardcore search, i just grind up the weed and roll it into blunts, then put them into one of those half zip lock bags that fits eighths perfectly. then I just duct tape the bag to the inside of my jeans behind my zipper. once im in, i pull out the bag, put it in my pocket and burn away all night long.