What's new

need advice from serious growers

fireman

keep a plant of each in veg if you can, or just send them to me ;) i have 4 400's over 9 plants, still not enough. as for watering and nutes, grow big is pretty strong shit, i only use 1tsp every other watering with a about a tbs of big bloom.

I dont use fox farm nutes like i said earlier, but most nutrients are applied per gallon so i believe Itsus is talking about adding both of those to 1 gallon of water. Also never add nutrients to nutrients always add each to water. NEVER MIX NUTRIENTS TOGETHER BEFORE ADDING TO WATER( if you need more calrification ask).

fireman:joint:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
ONly time you can trim is up to 2 weeks into flower, after that all you're doing is cutting off weight. I usually trim at flip, then again 2 weeks later (usually just topping) so they don't get too big. If you have a 400w light you can effectively light about a 2X2' footprint with it, any larger and none of the plants will get enough light to make hard tight buds.

I also disagree with pollinating a thing, I grow sinsemilla and having a male in the room is not very smart. If you want to do breeding projects do em in another room.

I

itsus

tiger bloom is even stronger than the grow big. i don't know what you have in your soil for buffers, but i would only use half strength every other, then maybe up it a little if they want it. the big bloom you can use a shitload, really, a shitload. the ph of the tiger is real low(my water ph is about 8 and it still drops it a lot). i've used foxfarm for years, but am currently switching to earthjuice. i use a gallon and a half of bigbloom before i run out of a quart of growbig or tiger. just go slow and increase, if you go full strength you're likely to burn the shit out of em, unless you got some HEAVY FEEDERS.

thanks all for the tips on lighting... i moved 4 plants out to my greenhouse (the weather has been ideal for outdoor) i will probably flower 2 at a time keeping the others on veg.

Latest posts

Latest posts