What's new

Need a new ph meter. Any suggestions?

Wonderon

I'm def. gonna get a blue lab combo meter asap. They seem to be a sure fire way to go. Yeah it cost a bit more but it would simplify things so much to know the thing is reliable. It will be a few weeks though so hopefully the vial gets me on the right track. I'd like the one with the plug in constant monitoring. I think that is the guardian and cost around $240

Sent from my cellular device.

overbudjet

Veteran
Bluelab combo here still spot on after 2 and a half years,i calibrate once a mounth and no more than .1 diff. if anything.

N-P-Kali

Netafim EC/pH transmitter box with inline flow through conductivity and pH probes. The probes have a quick connect union with a male thread side that connects each probe to the pipe fitting and a fipt (female inner pipe thread) on the union side so the probe needs only to be threaded in once. Then when its time to calibrate which the manufacturer recommends every 2-3 weeks you simply release the quick connect, calibrate and reconnect. Easy as pie. Downside is they cost about $2000 however the probes are very well constructed and stay moist since they are plumbed into the pipe very rarely will you experience and issue. If a problem does arise Netafim is great about sending out replacement probes on the fly. \

alamony2005

This is what I use, the entire body has taken many dives into the rez/water over the course of 7 years. The probe has been broken 2x and I calibrate about once a month and its with in 0.05 of the test solution. Forgot to add that it has also lived outside in the 112degree heat all summer long with a battery in it. This unit simply can take a major beating and still kick down accurate numbers when you need it most.

http://www.americanmarineusa.com/phmonitorfacts.html

Latest posts

Latest posts