What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a new name for a new flower

Need a new name for a new flower

• Forest Dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forest Chem

• Forest Dream

• Blue Forest

• Northern Forest

• Gorilla Forest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Added Suggestions:
  • Forest Trespasser
  • Forest Squatter
  • Forest Karma

Last year I stumbled in a grow while exploring on the ATV in the bush.

They were in full bloom and doing fine. Nice grow, with a fantastic water source right up against it, very well hidden, and like I said, I stumbled on them. I couldn't have found them if I was looking. Anyway, I let them go because I have more weed than I could smoke in a lifetime, and I'd be fucking pissed to high heaven if someone ripped me. I went back end of November to check on the spot and they had clipped all the colas off and left the popcorn. So I helped myself and collected about 6oz (dry) of larf popcorn. Strong, sweet, minty and for having survived 2 or 3 hard frosts and even snow, obviously very frost resistant. I got a dozen good seeds out of it. We refer to it simply as "Forest" because I don't know what strain it is. I'm growing them out this year and want to have fun with it so I want to breed it with one of the strains I'm growing. The name will win over the poptency. Hence, the fun.

I'm growing
  • Kali Mist
  • Chemdog
  • Blue Dream
  • GG#4
  • Norther Lights (auto)
  • Revolver (auto)

I have mixed and matched some possible names, and would like to see what the IC crew would vote for. by all means, if you can think of another name, feel free to offer it up.

I'll baptize the weed with the most votes.

Last edited:

Canna-bill

How do you know they weren't doing a staggered harvest and had harvested the tops and leaving the lowers too mature a bit more?

There's no option too call it "Bad Karma " so i didn't vote.

I wood

It’s called someone’s else pot.
But you only stole some of it so you are only kind of a douche bag.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Forest Karma!! I like it.

With snow and everything freezing over, it's fair game. Larf won't mature at Lat45, sunset at 4:30pm and less than 0C overnight. (BTW, too only has one o.)

Trust me, I could have been a much bigger douche because it was on my land, so I'll take the "kind of a douche bag" label.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Man people are sensitive in this thread lol. Yeah, if it was on your land take a lil larf, who cares. I'm sure they wouldn't have minded.

Forest Karma is a good one:)

OP

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Someone else grows on your land?
Plenty of strains already out there called whatever dog, dawg, chem, kali and/or mist. Safe and popular, maybe. But not very creative or original, imo.

So how about "trespasser" or something to go with the story? :)

I wood

That little missing piece of information about it being on your land changes the entire situation. Why would you leave that out? A bit misleading in my opinion.
Oh well, still important to admit it when wrong.
I was wrong. Apologizes for calling you a douche bag.

“Squatter bud” would be an appropriate name.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Someone else grows on your land?
Plenty of strains already out there called whatever dog, dawg, chem, kali and/or mist. Safe and popular, maybe. But not very creative or original, imo.

So how about "trespasser" or something to go with the story? :)
lol. Forest Trespasser!! Forest Squatter if it get a dose of Auto. lol

It's a lot of land. Mostly dense bush and wetlands. I tear down hunt blinds (tree blinds) every year. That makes me a double douche.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
That little missing piece of information about it being on your land changes the entire situation. Why would you leave that out? A bit misleading in my opinion.
Oh well, still important to admit it when wrong.
I was wrong. Apologizes for calling you a douche bag.

“Squatter bud” would be an appropriate name.

No offence taken. I try to keep my posts short because I tend to ramble. There's about 2500 acres of managed domtar and crown forest in my area everything kind of melds into one. Great fun in the spring. Lots of deep mud holes for the quads. Weekend quad and dirt bike traffic can be heavy on the main trails. Especially in the sand pits. I pick up the garbage when I see it, but surprisingly, there's very little. But not many people try to go deep bush. It can be brutal on the machines. I have to winch myself out of spots sometimes.

Last edited:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
How about "Trespasser's Widow". Tho you didn't have any widow in your list of strains, the name keeps with the classics. It's also kinda passive aggressive in a NIMBY kind of way :)

troutman

Seed Whore
What's wrong with Samsquanch? :laughing:

8c2bb815857c89960138984b0e6c101a.jpg

you should call it Quad Trail Kush! or Acreage OG! lol! Backwoods Bubba! Feral Kush! haha or maybe Frosty the Trich Bush! cause it made it through the frost! im jealous of all your land! i bet it is gorgeous as hell out there!

iTarzan

Ottawa Sweet Mint

Tycho how many hours of sun do you think the spot where you found those plants gets. They looked great.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Ottawa Sweet Mint

Tycho how many hours of sun do you think the spot where you found those plants gets. They looked great.

Direct sun? Not a whole lot. The spot is about 2500 sq feet and surrounded by mixed forest 50-70 feet high. but the sky above is open. I estimate at most, 4 hours of direct sunlight.

That's why I'm so interested in the few seeds I got from them. Add the fact that they can take the cold so well. And RH is 100% between October to January here.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
:laughing: I like it!

Honestly, getting upset about it is about as useless as someone drinking water from it. It's not like they set up camp there. Just growing a bit of weed.

But hunt blinds in the trees? That pisses me off. I put up "No Hunting" signs this year, tear down the blinds when I see them, and I'll nail another sign on site "Smile for the camera asshole". Fuckers are even leaving salt blocks out. I think I found Omolene a couple years ago but I'm not sure. It sure looked like it mixed with corn.

Last edited: