What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a long weekend in Dam

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I know a couple of decent spots mate, I'm sure others know just as good places as me, but this is one place (boeres) I'd like to get IC peeps acquainted with... imvho it's the place most likely to offer something to educated tokers without breaking the bank ;)

mack 10

Veteran
The Old farmer boys eh JS.
Never made it there yet , so this time we will check it out.

JamieShoes

Veteran
hehe yeah it also means rum raisins... thats what they call em, like slang.. but yeah farmer boys is closer to where we wanna be right? lol :tiphat:

most folks never get down there tbh Mack, it's a 20 min tram ride, there's bugger all down there of interest and you can't even smoke in there... I only happened upon it when a mate used to live on the same street and was his local... thats back when they had white choco (white widow x choc thai) for like 6 p/g... was literally the best deal in town...GA mentioned they have a Boerenjogens2 much more central so Ill check that one out and see if the prices/quality is the same :)

Crippler

Thx for the heads up. I'll have to check this place out. Looks real close to the vondelpark. Just thinking about makes me wish I was there now. Would love to meet up with ppl hopefully in September when i go.

toppin

Veteran
I'll definitely be out there November 24th-29th with or without the cup being on. Hotel and flights booked. Would be great to meet some of you guys.

@mack10 ive been invited to a secret cup in the uk next year but I'am not aware of any smoke outs other than that.

@JamieShoes what's the word on the Street about the htcc, you heard anything?

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
So you Guys planing to come to the HTCC or earlier? lemme know would love to see eachother again after the nice meetings @ the iccup!

GlandualFever

Sounds like a good group of peeps are gathering.. Boerejongens are by far, the most professional bud vendors in Dam. Grape Ape will be a fav of many if they try it here. Also they had some great value White Chocoblock (white Russian x Chocolope) Hash.

Guys you really need to explore the city beyond red light and dam sq. Id say the city gets pretty once you are south of Singel. Go past Albert Cuyp Market and keep heading south of Ferdinand Bolstraat. Museum quarter is nice and tidy, as is the area around Sarphati park - If you wanna see a gathering of birds at dusk singing louder that you ever heard.

Jordaan area is nice n trendy also.

Its nice to see people not just on a bud chasing and hoe hunting!!! Unfortunately thats all you see when you stay within a 1-2 mile earshot of Central Station.

Check out 1e Hulp, Voyagers, Tweede Kamer.

I only realised this after having been 10 times, but if you really wanna see the city, hire bikes. It really is the best way to explore and really see Amsterdam. I thought I'd seen 90% of dam, before we cycled, now I realise i'd seen barely 50%.

There in 3 weeks

JamieShoes

Veteran
Good post GF... also worthy of mention is Sunday at Vondelpark, which is still fairly central.. on Sunday it's traditional that Dutch folk give their kids loads of small change to pay buskers and street performers who gather there .. and believe me, there are a lot, from jugglers, singers, stand up comedians to those guys that dress like death and just stand about (huh?)

Every other day (when the weather allows) the park is full of ppl sitting and chilling, smoking, drinking, eating whatever...In the summertime, you are allowed to BBQ there in the designated area, those of you who came to the IC420 picnic already know all about this very cool spot :)

mack 10

Veteran
Pleasure mate,

@JS, that picnic spot is wicked.
Last year some local crew brought a massive steal table and chairs
To go with there BBQ. I did lol.
At least a couple hundred people chilling hard.

So when we thinking, end Aug/Sep ?
We could all stay at Hortus for 35e each per day.
Smoking is not only allowed but encouraged.
Shout back if ya interested?

We gotta do Spain soon too.

zamzia

Veteran
I got stag do bank holiday weekend and my boy starting school following week. I'd probably be able to do 11th Sep -

Big-Narstie

Only just seen this thread and only booked my flights other day but couple weeks to early to meet you guys. Man I'm bumbed hard.

One day as it sounds a blast.

Latest posts

Latest posts