What's new

Nederzaad 2005

E

elmanito

Thnx for the info.They (Wernard) used the Citral also for the strain Double Fun, which are now several pheno's in circulation in the Netherlands.
Is the 2005/2006 strain suitable for growing outside, you perhaps know??

Namaste :canabis:

THC123

Veteran
Where do u live , u don't have to say country but region if u can , like north or southern europe , do ua have warm dry or wet cold and humid climate,?

A friend of mine grew it outside this year on his balcony.

He was able to harvest the plant ripe around 5 november(30 liters) , but he also lost some buds to mold . It was raining all the time i must say and ccccc-cold. This summer was the worst in ages , only in april it was summer and in summer it was autumn:(

So it is doable outside but u will get some mold in the bigger buds but all in all it is doable , but it is not the perfect outdoor strain for my climate cuz it finished beginning of november.

if u live more central/southern europe then it's no problem outside.

E

elmanito

My stay is the Netherlands and je parle Francais un petit peu et Hollandais tres bien? :laughing:

So the climate is the same as where you friend lives? :woohoo:
I've got several Chinese Yunnan sativa pheno's which are more resistant against molds than some Dutch genetics for outdoors, even in the worst summer we had last year no molds was developed.I'm fond of sativa's than indica's and your hybrid is more of the indica type isn't it?

THC123

Veteran
Hahah i speak dutch as well

If u like sativa these strains aren't for you.

But they aren't for sale and their website won't reopen .

I have 14 strains of them but only 10-20 seeds per strain but i am not gonna sell or trade them :(

Edit : forgot to answer ur question : if u want to grow it outdoors use a pot and no in full soil , this way it wil finish earlier.(end okt)) , u will get mold but u will also get enough bud. It's really imortant not to pick too early

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Found some outdoor pics

Foto-CXLLYMF6.jpg

On the right the n2005

Foto-XJM7RMYE.jpg

Foto-SFSEVL7R.jpg

I have yet to smoke this plant , it's from a fellow smoker/grower

THC123

Veteran
Finally got a rsponse to a question i posed , so Nederzaad 2005 is citral nr 5.

I have never heard of citral nr 5 , I guess it's a special positronics citral pheno.

Someone here ever heard of citral nr 5?

Chaman

great thread THC, and veryinteresting background. Very kind of you to take the time to organize and share these pics and info with us. Great genetics in that pool to fish from jejeje would you say plants are homogen (all very alike and uniform) or Heterogen (get all types of fenos from genetics backgrounds) ? oh and where the seeds you grew forthe first time f1 ?

Awesome pics,
Blessings
Chaman

THC123

Veteran
Well the n2005 is pretty homogenous ,with the n2005*2006 i have had 3 pheno's , with the 2006 2 pheno's(sweet and citral like) VIII one pheno and i rew the n2007 only one time.

I don't know if they are f1 or f2 :( But they are all strong indica dominant plants)

Nik Dynosaur

Those outdoor plants are amazing!!! gosh i feel like i missed out so bad not purchasing these seeds when i had the chance. Hindsights 20/20 right? oh well man, keep up the good work.

dread

Veteran

Did i &i hear somebody talking about my girls?:rasta:
grew them last summer great herb man!!
especially N5 is kawabunga!!!
grtz
Dread

THC123

Veteran
I sure would like to try your n2005 tomorrow , can u bring a few buds:D:D:D

And maybe some India sativa?? :D:D:D

THC123

Veteran
Hey dread on the subject of viking , u bought some seeds at organic earth in maastricht.

Do you have any clue if they are the original positronics seeds?

THC123

Veteran
Do you have more information about the green dragon and positronics Citral.Is this a Pakistani strain Chitral?

The americans and canadians are gonna love to hear this:D

But it appears the citral strain , though it originated from pakistani genetics , was delevoped in canada. Positronics added it to their library in 1994-1995.

It was given to them by a customer.

Still no info on green dragon

Smokey#1

Aaah yes the Nederzaad line, i also got to know the breeder on a other forum. Me and him dint realy get along but that doesnt mean i dint respect hes work.

I realy love all these genetics and strains, but it's hard to find the OldSkool ones, these days it's all "This X That".

I never got to grow the N line, i also found it a shame that i never could know what the genetics where. He also had the old Cali Orange in hes collection wich i whas always looking for. (The ones they sell now are totaly difrent) But he never released those for as far as i know.

Hope to see some of your grows THC, you might remember me as Vendetta from CB. Wich is back btw, stil not fully working like it should but what the heck.

If they get to sell seeds again i would love to hear it, ive been thinking of joining hes forum in the days. But i dont think i would of been very welcome and also paying to enter a forum is kinda... weird?

Rest In Peace TheKeeper,

Peace

THC123

Veteran
Aaah yes the Nederzaad line, i also got to know the breeder on a other forum. Me and him dint realy get along but that doesnt mean i dint respect hes work.

I realy love all these genetics and strains, but it's hard to find the OldSkool ones, these days it's all "This X That".

I never got to grow the N line, i also found it a shame that i never could know what the genetics where. He also had the old Cali Orange in hes collection wich i whas always looking for. (The ones they sell now are totaly difrent) But he never released those for as far as i know.

Hope to see some of your grows THC, you might remember me as Vendetta from CB. Wich is back btw, stil not fully working like it should but what the heck.

Hey long time no see or hear , yeah i saw CB but there doesn't seem to be many members there.

Yeah TheKeeper(asanoha) had a sudden heart attack and passed away at the age of 43 :(

Well , now you can find out which the genetics where , just check all the nederzaad topics in this sub forum , i made a topic for VIII , 2007 , 2005 , 2006 and 2005*2006.

I still don't know what the VIII is and i still don't know one of the parents for n2006, 2007 and 2005. , the missling link is the green dragon , which is also one of the parents of 2006.

Your cali orange bud is present in the n2007.

As soon as i find out more about lineage i will update this or the other N topics.

He did'nt resell his his old positronics , but made new crosses with old positronics strains.

He refused to sell the original posi seeds because for him it was a closed chapter of his life.

He had the whole original posi collection and more, i even saw very old sam the skunkman seeds in his collection.

As far as the nederzaad strains are concerned , i have 10-15 beans left of every strain.

It is not entirely clear when and if they will start selling his seeds again.

You can check out my last greenhouse grow in the greenhouse section.

I am gonna quit greenhouse growing(well maybe few Lowryders) as it takes up too much of my time and i am sick and tired of having to deal with mold.

So next year one frisian dew and one or two guerilla gold(very interesting strain look it up) will do just fine.

E

elmanito

The lineage of Cali Orange Bud is Thai x [Afghani x Acapulco Gold].The Afghani is probably a Sheberghan strain & is responsible for the Orange scent.

Smokey#1

Would like to see your topics but cant acces the forum. Any idea if it's gonna remain for paying members only?
N07 huh, hope to get to know what the other side of the cross is.

(Zit ook zowat overal, Global Mod @ Jointjedraaien)

Peace