What's new

Nectar of the Gods

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lk is a lot more then humics..

zeus uses bio ag ful power

comparing humics in a bottle is a waste of time considering a fingernail worth of powdered humic would turn any shit dark dark dark.. also labeling for fulvic is a joke as there is two methods for percentage I know of

I am liking them more.. but making more bottles with crap in it for money is... selling out. why not keep it simple and sell four bottles then? same shit I heard humbolt saying... people buy this shit right up....ok , well is it really needed though and at that price... all I sell is plastic and glue on a label, congrats the world got more polluted because you wanted more money.

Just received a full size pack of this - 6 quart bottles and a couple of smaller bottles (khaos foliar, Olympus up). I'll use anything that's free. I'll post back with my experience.

ogrerun

Ive seen this stuff in action....they used to have a whacky 2-4 step feeding proccess that was cinfusing. That being said they have redone the schedule and the full pro line works!!!

The pro line was handed off to a female with no growing experience whatsoever....all she did was follow the companies feeding schedule which she did.

Three harvests later she is still killing it!! Thick dark sticky stinky alien og grown in soil in a garage

Consistant every time.....except when a timer went out and the heater stayed on and got a tad bit hot ruining half the crop :( other than that I would fully concider this stuff if you dont have the time or expertise or room to costantly be brewing your own organics which is the only way to go

ogrerun

^^^^ coffee and a blue dream dab to the dome makes me jabber ...sorry if confusing lol

Long story short....buy it, try it!

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Veteran
I actually like the Bloom Khaos...whatever the fuck it is. I don't know what a "calcium driver" is or how it works. I thought Calcium was passive as fuck and only transpiration brings it through the plant. Regardless the plants blow up after a bloom khaos foliar. Don't use it after bud set because it burns pistils. I stop around week 3. And use it with Herculean Harvest and Demeters or you'll see deficiency problems.

I sent the guys an email asking about it they're supposed to be SUPER responsive. I never heard a response but I wasn't too nice about their overpriced carb that's only .2% sugars. And it has monopotassium phosphate in it which I thought was weird. The MSDS says it's for preservation but the salts are 5% of the solution. It's more salt than sugar...

Been using this to supplement an amended soil. I mix it mildly for seed runs and use the Nectar of the Gods line to keep 'em happy - taking notes of what that particular plant needs more/less of.

I like it quite a bit, does as its supposed to. I wouldn't buy the full line as I'd never need it all - my soils are fairly well amended... but I'll keep the Hygeia Hydration around in the future (Yucca Extract), along with a bottle of Medusa's Magic.

Haven't really used the rest too much.

Latest posts

Latest posts