What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NECANN 2017

Tcpdb2

Is anyone going to the New England Cannabis Convention in Boston, April 22-23? Have you been to one in the past?

http://www.necann.com/

I'm wondering if it's worth it for a new grower to go or if it's more for professional types.

Thanks.

Muleskinner

Veteran
yes, I went last year, it's excellent. Will be there both days this year. It's 99% people who are not professional growers.

Fish_n_Grow

I'd like to go but can someone tell me about the vendor? Can you bup seeds? Are the vendors selling products or is it mostly information booths?

I'm driving up to spend both days. I'm going to go for the ABC ticket so I can attend the lectures.

Going to crash at one of the Marriotts. Beware, back bay Marriott rate is ok, but they want 45 a night to park. I'll probably get a place in Cambridge.

I never been to a canna trade show. Is there any sort of a get together? I'd love to meet some like minded friends and network a bit.

Cannabologist

Veteran
Its like 10 or 15 extra bucks to go to all the talks, well worth it or you may get bored of the other stuff if your add like me lol when it comes to things...

As far as I know there wont be people OPENLY selling seeds, or clones..... Openly.... lol :huggg:

SMS65

I'm driving up to spend both days. I'm going to go for the ABC ticket so I can attend the lectures.

Going to crash at one of the Marriotts. Beware, back bay Marriott rate is ok, but they want 45 a night to park. I'll probably get a place in Cambridge.

I never been to a canna trade show. Is there any sort of a get together? I'd love to meet some like minded friends and network a bit.

Look in the Fenway area or Brighton. You can walk from Fenway, or take the Green Line from Brighton.

I will be there.

Muleskinner

Veteran
Stop by the Masscann/NORML booth! We will be going outside for smoke breaks at least once per hour, you're welcome to join us. We're also renting a room for presentation of Cannabis Education Village.

Last edited:

cureious

I will be there, considering the BIC as well, we'll see. But I do want to meet fellow growers and cannaisseurs, and make some friends

E.T.

I plan on going to this and have gone in the past. I imagine that it will be fun this year though. Also looking to meet up with others and even possibly swap some grow stories.

Hootenanny

NECANN

NECANN

I will be attending with friends. Are there any promo codes this year on tickets? If not be there anyway, First time at NECANN but used to run a coffee shop in Amstredam Europe in the late 80s. Would love to lok at long term opening that door here. So cant wait as looking for lots of info and maybe some new friends too.

safetyfirst66

lookin forward to attending this, hope to meet some of ya. i'll be new to mass this summer we're moving up. any auxilliary events going on that weekend around this conference? also, i think you need the BIC ticket to check out the grow panels.

safetyfirst66

I will be attending with friends. Are there any promo codes this year on tickets? If not be there anyway, First time at NECANN but used to run a coffee shop in Amstredam Europe in the late 80s. Would love to lok at long term opening that door here. So cant wait as looking for lots of info and maybe some new friends too.

hey which coffeeshop did you run?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks like I snagged a ride up there Sunday afternoon.

anybody want to meet up Sunday before it ends and head outside for a sesh?

Latest posts

Latest posts