I2XF0.jpeg

EGlwk.jpeg

QrKH4.jpeg

Pre98Bubba x NL5Haze
D8Eht.jpeg

BQWSQ.jpeg

TB Gardens

Veteran
Nice brother -- what makes up the "Mr EastCoasterDam" strain? Is the straw D from seed or clone? Be ready for that ecsd brother man, she stretches for daaaays :) first round I flipped her at 16", finished around 40-45" if I remember correctly. Now a days I like to get her into 12/12 around 12"... She's a bit more manageable. Likes the cal/mag, yields great. I take her to 85-90 days, I'm still working on getting her to chunk out right & retain her bud mass.. This current round with her looks super dank, I'll get some new pics in my thread on Monday.

So what's the plan for the new rooms? Are u renting or home owner, if u don't mind me asking? I know ur going legal so you gotta get some killer rooms built out!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ TB: the Strawberry Diesel is from clone. its the "strawberry Pheno" and smells like fresh rotting strawberries. Super stoked on this flower had a o of it and it was super killer. Im gonna be renting to own so me and my buddy from EastCoasterDam is helping me build 2 10x10's for flower and a 5x5 for veg/mothers. Gonna be making a Seedling cab so that way i have a solid setup when it comes to cycling plants through and running new crosses of mine along with other gifts i received. I plan on running 5ks in each room for flower and still debating on running 1 or 2 1k MH for veg.

Heres the info on the Mr.ECD
Everybody asks what Mr.ECD is and there is only one honest answer… It’s a Mystery Strain. Here is the backstory to this wonderful plant. A few years ago when auto strains started popping up we got our hands on a few different varieties. There was one in particular that we just couldn’t get enough of… Super Silver Haze. We had 10 beans and got right to work. All followed the normal life coarse of auto strains, 60-80 days and they were full of ripe fruit. Except for one… It just stayed in veg the entire time. Was this auto “broken”? I took clones from it then I changed the light cycle to 12/12. Sure enough within 2 weeks there were buds forming and it was acting like a normal plant. The clones rooted and started vegging with no problems at all, so I knew their wasn’t any Rudaralis genes in it. It certainly wasn’t a Sativa. It is very short bushy. So I figured maybe the vendor mixed up a bean, I searched his entire catalog to try to match up the plant with something else he carries and there wasn’t a single description or picture that matched. So it was dubbed Mr.E for a while but has taken a new appearance as Mr.ECD.

-Super thick white hairs cover the dense knit buds which all appear to be covered in sugar. The trichomes look fake that’s how many there are on these chicks. The hairs mature to a Creamy color almost pinkish .

-The smell of her in bloom reminds me of walking into a penny candy store. Its got a sweet overall fragrance but you can get hints of a coffee/chocolaty mixture and also a incense type smell. Very odd combination of smells that all combine to something great.

-The taste really does match the description I gave for the smell. Try to imagine candy x coffee x chocolate x incense. A good description could be that Mr.ECD truly tastes like an after dinner dessert.

-Almost zero stretch when put into flower. She finishes blooming in about 8 weeks give or take a day. Very slow grower in veg stage also. When cloned it roots in about 2 weeks with no problems. You can top it but it will prolong you veg even more.

-The yield on Mr.ECD is great. She will truly give you everything and more that you would expect from a plant any size you make it. The dense flowers make for a gorgeous appearance that will catch the eye of any cannabis connusour.

THC-9 : 20.2002%

CBD : 0.4888%

CBN : 1.0020%

TERPENE LEVEL : HIGH
heres the link so u can see the flower
http://eastcoasterdam.com/waterhouse-strain-reviews-mr-ecd/

Thanks for the Info on the ECSD during flower glad to have a 1 up on her.

ill have cuts ready of all of them..... just saying :tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Z99 and MBS shots

Attachments

• DSCF8003.JPG
    DSCF8003.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF8005.JPG
    DSCF8005.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF8019.JPG
    DSCF8019.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF8094.JPG
    DSCF8094.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 11

Tyga

Veteran
Damn I knew that GDP cut was taken to late into flowering... If she's acting up don't hesitate to scrap hear I got a back up for ya. Having the same problem with the nitrogen deficiency in coco. They do say don't treat coco like soil! I've been under feeding just because I'm so used to soil where when I was using FFOF in veg I wouldn't even need to use any nutes and my plants never showed any signs of deficiencies.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Nice man, that setup is very similar to mine. My veg is like 7x7' tho. My 10x10 rooms sit tandem, they used to be completely separated but we've since torn down the door walls... Sot it's more of a horse stall thing going on now. Works great, 1 AC can cool both rooms now, and the large hallway connecting the rooms is fucking great for spill over room. During the summer months I've been running 2-3k per room, now that fall is coming I'll be setting up my 5x10 tent with two water cooled 600s, and adding 1kw in CFL's to F room 1, changing out a 400 to a 1kw in F2, and sticking another 1kw in the hallway/over flow area somewhere........ Gotta bang it out in the cold months here

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Wad up ic fam. Time to update.

I upped the Micro/Grow to 4ML per g to see if it that amount works. This coco game is new to me so im just trying to to dail it in.

On the Mean time heres some flower pics from the EastCoasterDam Labs

Purple Tinge
Gnrue.jpeg

lxvzK.jpeg

QrCWK.jpeg

95vqH.jpeg

BRAINSTORM
ls81x.jpeg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Canna: thank man!!! This is our frist run with brainstorm. Got the indica pheno of brainstorm. She has a low ordor compaired to the SourOG, Skunk#1xPurple#1. I will say she has a ready pretty structure and her cola is the denses flower i have ever felt. I tryed to squeeze that bad girl and she wouldnt even budge! I did how ever smush some pistils down and that was about it :tiphat: im excited to see how she smokes.

@killerweed: thanks for the kind word brotherman! This round of flowers has me impressed with the variteys we have flowering atm

Got a veg update coming sometime today!

Tyga

Veteran
Whadddupp homie, Coco transition has been a rough one for me too. Going to give h3ad's 6/9 recipe a go since so many people rant and rave about it. Like to keep things nice and simple! That purple tinge has some fucking SERIOUS fans on her man... Any man-eater's up in there yet? She's a stinker for sure... what size is that room? Running a 1K I assume?

Latest posts

Latest posts