What's new

NE GROWERS GARDEN OF GREEN!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Fucking cool aid man always smashing my shit I just fixed that damn hole hahahahaha.

One thing I have noticed from the pics of the P98BKNL5H #9 pheno is the resin on the edges of the leaves in copious amongst of resin (please correct me if I'm wrong Chem) giving the leaf that curl look and that's what that cut resembles to me but I could be absolutely wrong. She doesnt have the KKSD leaf structure but has her stature. She rooted so fucking fast man. 7 days.... like wtf lol I'm digging that for sure. I can wait to see how she performs in the coco coir instead of the soil

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Blynx: wow man she is stunning!!!! Doesn't look nothing like mine. She's got some mighty fine leaves on her and that structure is rocking!! Good shit brotherman! !! Keep em coming :tiphat:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Blynx: wow man she is stunning!!!! Doesn't look nothing like mine. She's got some mighty fine leaves on her and that structure is rocking!! Good shit brotherman! !! Keep em coming :tiphat:

That isn't surprising if your labeling is correct.

I'm running MSS x Abusive, you are running Abusive x MSS. You have seeds of both crosses.

A

Alone

I can wait to see how she performs in the coco coir instead of the soil

Me too bro! This/your grow right here is gonna be the decision maker for me weather or not I switch over. You used FFOF right? Thats all Ive ever used and I always get little white, pin-sized "pot walkers" that circle the rim of my pots all day long. I get rid of them with an organic Neem spray that I lightly spray the top soil and outsides of the pots with.
Works every time. :biggrin:
Ive been dying to use coco coir because of the results Ive seen, but Im concerned about screwing them up and destroying a whole crop because Ive never done it that way before. But I want/need bigger, better yields. Especially if Im only gonna veg my clones for 7-10 days. You know?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Alone: word up pimp. I was using ffof then switched to Mama Mix a coco based soil that has been pest free and that was the selling point for me mind it being loaded with all that good shit our ladies love. Now. that ill be running coco running GH FloraDuo A+B, silica blast, and mycrobes nice and simple. From checking out ottomans coco thread really put me on and seeing tygas garden bump was what had me sold. Even seeing ChemDg and Laions coco results are on point. Plus with the coco + nutrient is way less then what I was spending on soil and the Humboldt nutrient line up.

A

Alone

Would it work for my SOG in 2.2g pots? My clones have 7 days to t/p into desired medium.
I was gonna by 16 bags of FFOF at $21 a bag. I need 160gl of medium.
I wouldnt need nutes if I did FFOF soil. Just Neem oil and Mite spray in veg.
Then DM Reverse for the first 3 weeks of flower. (as a precaution always).
I dont have an EC meter. I mix my nutes in 1g milk jugs.
I would need to be walked through the entire process from start to finish.
Mixing nutes. When and how much to feed. Grow to flowering stages and then the flush.
I have no clue how to use coco coir.
So what do you think NE_G? You think I could be successfull with a bigger yield and better tasting buds? I would need my hand held the entire grow cauze... I cannot loose it!
Under any circumstance. It needs to be a success and Im comfortable with FFOF.

D

drifting

Would it work for my SOG in 2.2g pots? My clones have 7 days to t/p into desired medium.
I was gonna by 16 bags of FFOF at $21 a bag. I need 160gl of medium.
I wouldnt need nutes if I did FFOF soil. Just Neem oil and Mite spray in veg.
Then DM Reverse for the first 3 weeks of flower. (as a precaution always).
I dont have an EC meter. I mix my nutes in 1g milk jugs.
I would need to be walked through the entire process from start to finish.
Mixing nutes. When and how much to feed. Grow to flowering stages and then the flush.
I have no clue how to use coco coir.
So what do you think NE_G? You think I could be successfull with a bigger yield and better tasting buds? I would need my hand held the entire grow cauze... I cannot loose it!
Under any circumstance. It needs to be a success and Im comfortable with FFOF.

try out roots organics greenfields soil. IMO its a lil hotter and holds the pH better.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Yea most def the 2.2 g pots filled with coco will be more then plenty for the ladies. Ottoman had a BB mother that was his mother he had in a 16oz cup that was beasting! This is how I've been doing stuff the only thing I need to get is a E.C pen but even without it shits still rocking.

2 5 gallon buckets filled and aerated for 24 hr for veg and bloom.

After 24hrs apply nutrient to Res and PH @ 5.9-6.0

The GH Floraduo has mixing instructions for mild, normal, and heavy feeding regiment

Tyga

Veteran
ALONE- Ide gladly help ya out with coco.... But an EC meter is a must. If you can get that let me know. Coco is damn simple... And growth rates blow soil out of the water. Hit me on the PM's and ill explain how I rock my set up nice and easyy.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ EzExtract: Lol gm gm. you posted in my Strawberry and Creme thread saying "looks good big ups from NH". Thanks for peeping the log man glad you like what your seeing.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good news started 2 new seeds from my random stock i found. Started up what i dub "toms hammerfist" THHF2 x Hammerhead. nice tap roots coming out got em in rapid root cubes and waiting for the show. Got a few pics im gonna upload in a few.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
quick garden snap shot from the flowering tent. ill upload more pics sometime today.
this is whats in there atm
ABUSIVExMSS #A & #B
KKSDP98BKNL5H
MindBodySoul
Maneater
Strawberry N Creme
EastCoastSourDiesel

picture.php

B

BasementGrower

lookin good dude.. and.. ya coco is great.. but iuno.. i ran some coco a while back thats great. butttt.. im more comfortable with promix.. or happyfrog.. or oceanforest.. but iunno like alone. i cannot lose a crop.. so im waitin. till i GRAB MY FLIP FLOPS. and then ill try to run a room .. then wen im more comfortable ill completely go coco.. or hydro depends.
but ya i had some coco plants that were lacking in Taste and Smell.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
The magic begins!

Transplanted into 1 gallon coco bag and her root system was massive. Dosed up the coco with some Mycro beards and tons of beneficial bacteria! WOO! gave her a nice dose of FloraDuo A+B 2.5 ML A+B, 2.5ML silica blast PH'ed 5.9 per g of water. Btw COCO FTW!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
My rooted cut count is
6 SnC
2 MBS
4 ECSD (ones in a 16oz coco cup getting dusted with p98bkNL5H pollen)
4 KKSDP98BKNL5H a.k.a BarCode
4 ABUSIVEOGKxMSS #A
4 ABUSIVEOGKxMSS #B