one i found sum1 beat me 2 it....
549316_612213822138759_106243049_n.jpg

also heres a good one:

382271_516920251704052_304423364_n.jpg

i didnt make either of these, but i approve
:)

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
The grumpy cat one is awesome! I like the one about feeling harassed by your boss, too.

Not into the firing squad one. That was somebody's death, you know. My 2 cents.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that firing squad one is harsh.... bt desperate time call for.....

anyhoo
thanks for enjoying these with me. feel free to share them, what if one goes viral? tee hee

& illl be lookin for a couple u make for moore tesla

N

new3

hey tesla i wouldnt take offense to badmojo i get the feeling he is a sockpuppet propoganda agent, probably plenty of them on these online forums encouraging thoughts similar to his based on ignorance and fear.

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
hey tesla i wouldnt take offense to badmojo i get the feeling he is a sockpuppet propoganda agent, probably plenty of them on these online forums encouraging thoughts similar to his based on ignorance and fear.

Agreed. And no worries, I don't take offense. I was just in a really bad mood at the time due to being shit on about the bill. Actually there's a lot of really stupid sock puppet propaganda in NC whenever a hot topic comes up. They're not that hard to identify once you get familiar with them.

Nice to meet you.

:tiphat:

<3 Tesla

N

new3

Nice to meet you, i have hope for medical marijuana in NC, sometimes when they close their eyes real shut, we just have to pry them open as hard as we can, not in a physical or detrimental way but in a way they couldnt argue with. Maybe they feel as if their lives are threatened if they did what they know is best? What is more important to a bullfighter? killing the bull or running from being trampled and smashed? I dont see red anymore, i only run towards the bullfighter

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Nice to meet you, i have hope for medical marijuana in NC, sometimes when they close their eyes real shut, we just have to pry them open as hard as we can, not in a physical or detrimental way but in a way they couldnt argue with. Maybe they feel as if their lives are threatened if they did what they know is best? What is more important to a bullfighter? killing the bull or running from being trampled and smashed? I dont see red anymore, i only run towards the bullfighter

Yeah, I guess. Honestly I don't think prying their eyes open is going to work. Nobody ever sees anything they refuse to see. Denial is not just a river in Egypt, you know? They believe the things they do because they're childish. Their childishness allows them to be manipulated for money. That's really what it all comes down to.

I don't think we're going to help the childishness. Best we can do is make it a problem for their money.

:2cents:

<3 Tesla

N

new3

how do we go about making it a problem for their money, i'm all ears here
i see family members who are too scared to smoke while their bodies and minds are eaten apart by nerve disorders and with my muscle spasms it looks like im next in line for a nerve disorder

My families overall mental physical health and peace of mind depends on a bill that would allow use under medical circumstances. This was a great bill this year, i think the next bill they introduce might want to allow NC the loosest of all medical states in the way that our law would allow cultivators to grow more than any other legal state, or heck even legalize it and let nc become new amsterdam or atleast let us export to other medical states so we wouldnt lose out on the revenue tobacco brings to nc.

i think thats what its all about is cigarettes

but i am open to ideas as how we can do something to stop this from happening again next year. Is there a possibility we could have a ballot initiative and skip the whole process of having it shut down in the house again?

we need more people to take time out of their day to make a proactive effort, it can't be done alone and we all know that, thanks for being on the good side, its almost impossible to do otherwise once you've been enlightened

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
how do we go about making it a problem for their money, i'm all ears here

Well, let's kick a few ideas. I think we're on the same page. In terms of cutting off their money, I actually should have said their power. Basically we need to have a grass roots effort against anyone who gets in our way. Be that handing out leaflets, showing your butt in front of their office, whatever draws attention to what a crap job they're doing so they get voted out. Let them understand you're personally working to get them voted out.

or heck even legalize it and let nc become new amsterdam or atleast let us export to other medical states so we wouldnt lose out on the revenue tobacco brings to nc.

One of the NCCPN people who called Thom Tillis' office was told, quote, we don't want this to become the next Colorado or Washington. So even though industrial hemp alone would save our damned financial bacon (and I chinwagged with a very conservative elderly neighbor yesterday who said he would plant it on his land in a heartbeat if it were legal) the only way we're going to get that done is to crush this Republican Godzilla that's stomping us like Tokyo.

The problem is we're in the south. So my elderly neighbor, who supports both hemp and medical marijuana, was against the bill (which he probably didn't read) because he thought too many people that "don't need it" would be able to get access to it. And he's not going to go against the Republicans even when what they're doing makes no damned sense at all, because we're still fighting the civil war.

but i am open to ideas as how we can do something to stop this from happening again next year.

Well keep making phone calls to the representatives. The plan right now is to have the bill revised and get someone else to sponsor it. The deadline for that is like April 7 I believe. People are working on both the drafting and finding new sponsorship.

So just keep dialing for dollars, folks. You can call Paul Stam and Tim Moore every day and tell them another bill is coming and we expect a more reasonable response. We're probably not going to get it all the way through, but we need to stand our ground and push in our direction. There's probably a good football metaphor for that, sorry I don't know it.

Anyway call Thom Tillis and tell him you want a meeting between Tillis and Perry Parks.

Call everybody on the rules committee.

Call the governor.

Call your own local representatives. I've been surprised by some of the Democrats' offices, they've talked to me at length and actually listened to what I had to say. This issue isn't as important to them as it is to us, keep that in mind. But we also have a perspective that they don't have, and the key is to let them know how they can use it. It passes the "what's in it for me" test that every politician asks first thing, if not out loud.

Bottom line, this bill has 58% public approval statewide. If it were up for a popular vote it would sail through. If Democrats want to keep from getting stomped to death they need citizen support. Here's a real good way to get it.

[/quote]Is there a possibility we could have a ballot initiative and skip the whole process of having it shut down in the house again? [/quote]

I was thinking about that yesterday. How did Amendment 1 get voted on by the people? That's a good research topic. Ballot initiatives are not allowed under NC's constitution, not sure why that amendment was or how they went about that.

I know this, though: the Republican mafia in Raleigh does whatever they want regardless of the state constitution, over and over again. They break it every few minutes. The only ones that can't are we the people.

I think the best thing is to not let up the pressure. They got too big for their britches on the rules committee, and it bit them in the ass. They got a lot of really bad publicity, pissed a lot of people off, fired up our base, and we're coming right back at them. They were blocking people on Facebook and Twitter, made the newspaper slightly change their reporting to make it less embarrassing, but that was too late. They put their foot in it. So we come back again a month later and let's see how they play it.

We need more people to take time out of their day to make a proactive effort, it can't be done alone and we all know that, thanks for being on the good side, its almost impossible to do otherwise once you've been enlightened

Agree completely. The deal is this is a long game. It's not going to be won overnight, but it will be won. Remember that. The meter is running, and if they don't know it yet, they're going to find out soon enough. You have to just keep talking to people, educating them, staying involved, getting the word out and lighting fires under our politicians.

:thank you:

<3 Tesla

OLDproLg

Veteran
Be careful..

WHO you try to educate i got busted tryin to educate a women/sicko who ended up killing herself after she ratted me out.

The ONLY people to educate is officials that NEED educating!!
FLYERS yah that is better for the average persons knowledge advancements!!!
Good luck,its just time and they will know it soon!!
Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts