What's new

NBA FINALS 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
not lookin good with kyrie's injured knee

Fractured Knee for Irving....that's no good for the Cavs...

They did win 2 series with no Kyrie ... I'm still taking Cavs in 6

LBJ is the Magic Johnson of this Era... If he plays like Jordan they will lose... if he plays like Showtime ... its over

Mozgov is going to own the Paint in game 2

Yesca73

Warriors take game 4

Warriors take game 4

Great game by the warriors .
Iggy outplayed queen james
Bogut dnt play much but had a great foul on james
barnes and $green had good games
Livingston and barbosa had good minutes off the bench
D Lee missed a few easy shots but has nice impact on the game when he is in there.
splash bros did their thing
I like the way the crowd was chanting WARRRRRRRRRIORSSSSS at the end of the game

Attachments

• 1fa579bb3bc4211a790f6a706700bfb2.jpg
    1fa579bb3bc4211a790f6a706700bfb2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 1fa465103bc7211a790f6a706700287e.jpg
    1fa465103bc7211a790f6a706700287e.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 22
  • 6f8ea2aa3bbf211a790f6a706700895b.jpg
    6f8ea2aa3bbf211a790f6a706700895b.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 2015-nba-finals-game-four-20150612-012834-330.jpg
    2015-nba-finals-game-four-20150612-012834-330.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 2015-nba-finals-game-four-20150612-013240-791.jpg
    2015-nba-finals-game-four-20150612-013240-791.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 26

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Good Game for the Warriors last night....

James looked to pass way too much and wasnt the focal point of the offense... Im sure that will change next game..

CAVS in 6 ... still staying with it ... LBJ aka King James is on another level .. WITNESS

Cmobile9

King James had to take a night off so to speak, congrats MvP you found your shot last night.
Threes were raining in the building if not a three then assist the ball!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Now that the warriors went small ball with draymond green at center, theyve rediscovered their offense. Sure theyll give up a ton of offensive rebounds to the cavs, but i dont think theyll mind mozgov and tristan having big games if that means draymond, klay, stephen and iguodala have big games...

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Jalen Rose said it best. Before the start of game 4, he said "The winner of tonight's game is going to go on to win the whole thing."

If Curry finds his shot, the Cavs are in trouble. If Green and Thompson both find their groove, it's lights out. The problem with the Cavs is...they shot their wad in games 2 and 3. They were playing hard and they still barely won those games...which is a testament to Steve Kerr and his ability to keep the game competitive even if his go-to guys aren't draining 3s left and right.

The Dubs at one point were down 20 in game 3 and they came back to being down by only 1 a few minutes later.

Another issue is the Cavs bench. You can't keep rotating the same 7 guys and expect that to last. Dellavulva is fun to watch when he's on, but he isn't the second coming of Isiah Thomas. I wouldn't pin my hopes on that dude if I were a Cavs fan. He's high energy, but if he's throwing up bricks, what good is he really? Oh, and JR? What a disappointment. He was supposed to be another Irving, but he looked flat in that last game. If he puts on another performance like he did in game 4, it's gonna be ugly.

Maybe James could carry the team in his prime, but I just don't see it happening. You can't rely on one guy to carry the entire offense and the Dubs have shown they have a deeper bench than the Cavs at this point.

If the Cavs are going to take the Dubs at home, Tristan Thompson is going to have to play the game of his life.

This Sunday's prediction:

Warriors 110
Cavaliers 85

HB.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I would say that projection for lebron would be... optimistic.

Lebron was springier in his early to mid 20's (he's 30 now) but i wouldnt say he would have been any better in this series; he didnt have a post game until a few years ago after all.

I think in the playoffs most teams play a set 7-8 man rotation, your top guys...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
King James has averaged a triple double the 4 games so far. .. those stats only have a slight bump in points and steals ...

He is going to hand feed the basket buckets like crazy today ...his Basketball IQ is superior to all players on the court in these finals

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
He's a little behind on assists for the series (8 something per game), and he hasnt shot 50% yet in the series, unless you count free throws.
Theyre conceding the long range shots but collapsing on him when he gets near the basket, so i dont think he'll shoot over 50% tonite.

It's impressive what hes doing, no doubt, dragging a depleted team to contention with the best team in the league. But in any team sport, you need more than one great player to win the championship. Michael jordan found that out, so did kobe, in other sports peyton manning, alex rodriguez, all the great players couldnt do it without some elite talent on their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.