What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Navajo cannabis farmer still free after major bust

Gry

Veteran
Strange story, can't imagine the resources politically and economically that it took to pull off a grow of that size.
One thing that really bothered me as I read the piece: Why were the operators using outside labor ?
If you want the support of the locals, why would you not use local labor?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strange story, can't imagine the resources politically and economically that it took to pull off a grow of that size.
One thing that really bothered me as I read the piece: Why were the operators using outside labor ?
If you want the support of the locals, why would you not use local labor?

I think it was Asian investors doing the work or ????

At first, I thought it was hiring non-Navajo as when there are spiritual "doings", they have to be there, so work force would be compromised. Then I read/saw that several "investors" on pics. Definitely not Native Americans.

N8V Farmer

Wow, I remember hearing about this company and that it was in the process of starting up (as a CBD product) last year. Thanks for sharing.

TexanTerps

This is sad. I mean, it is the law of the country which is causing this divide. The demand wouldn't be so hot were cbd not a workaround for unjust thc laws. Sick sick sick, leave the poor plant back to nature and its organisms and stop being so alien to eachother,