What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Natures beauty

rod58

FOUR long years ! every year since i planted this Wisteria i've waited with bated breath , cursed it and ..nearly prayed , for it to flower !
SO THIS !
picture.php

joyknights

If you are planning to visit the Philippines, I would recommend you to visit this island in Camarines Norte it is called Calaguas. It is not as isolated as Boracay, I've been here last year and the view is breathtaking. You can either rent a wooden cottage or sleep inside a tent.

Attachments

• Calaguas.jpg
    Calaguas.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 36

rod58

i just love this ! , pride of madeira or Echium candicans .
from the island of Madeira , this plant grows in our very sandy " soils " and without any watering produces these wonderful flowers year after year , tough fuckers !
picture.php

rod58

it seems that i'm nearly the only one posting here .. i hope i'm not being a serial poster but i just love some of the plants and flowers of the ozzie bush . anyhow .. here's another one .
australian blackboy ..in our poor soils the growth rate is recorded at 1cm per year .. do ya sums !
picture.php

rod58

hows this little fella ! a western spinebill honeyeater , native to the south western and the south eastern parts of western australia .
this is the male and usually has about 5 or six females with him .
picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
keep them coming, rod58. beauty does not care who posts it up, and i sure as hell aint gonna complain if they are all yours. my computer crashed, and i have lost 8 years worth of pix until i pay about $800 for computer geeks to extract my data from old drive system. never storing a damn thing on my 'puter again. lesson learned...

Green Squall

keep them coming, rod58. beauty does not care who posts it up, and i sure as hell aint gonna complain if they are all yours. my computer crashed, and i have lost 8 years worth of pix until i pay about $800 for computer geeks to extract my data from old drive system. never storing a damn thing on my 'puter again. lesson learned...

Ya I've been there. Now all of my pictures are backed up on thumb drives.

T

Teddybrae

Bracket Fungi, Baird Creek, Far North Queensland

Bracket Fungi, Baird Creek, Far North Queensland

picture.php

rod58

nice part of the world teddy .. in our mid twenties my wife and i had a slate mine further out on the palmer river , loved it there ! .

rod58

this is my bonsai tree that i grew from a seed 20 years ago this april .
desert ash ,..augustifolia fraxinous ..
picture.php