Veteran
This has always been my favourite spider... :D

Araneus diadematus : Orb Web / European Garden Spider

picture.php

Sorry for poor image quality,, using a different camera.. :dance:

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
the moon seemed to be caught by surprise this morning by the sun, this shot about 8 am.

picture.php

picture.php

been having troubles with pics today, so please let me know if ya see them or not, thanks all!

A

arcticsun

love the shot of the moon m8.. its quite common to see both the moon and the sun in the sky at the same time here in the arctic. great picture i love it thanks !

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
love the shot of the moon m8.. its quite common to see both the moon and the sun in the sky at the same time here in the arctic. great picture i love it thanks !

not often, but enough we see it, this one just seemed to be worth the pic, glad you liked it arcticsun, your lucky, prob got beautiful northern lights up there, hey? lol...... peace.canna.

A

arcticsun

yea its season for the northern lights soon, the objective on my camera is abit poor for capturing them, but if we get some nice lights going ill try to capture on film for ya :D

and yea.. that moon was really beautiful :yes: so clear and such a nice color on the sky imo great work with the cam m8 :2cents:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
You know, I've seen the northern lights several times, but the absolute best show I've ever seen was at 39N. Crimson, blood red to royal purple, shimmering super-saturated over almost 50% of the northern sky. Unreal.

All of the shows I've seen 'up north' have been pale green and faint. :confused:

-s

A

arcticsun

yes most often they are a light green to white color, i think it depends on the color of the sky in the background. if you see them in the early night when the sky isnt fully black yet they tend to have more color. ive seen all kinds of colors, usually they are most spectacular in the fall.

to see them one has to go away from any unnatural light.

C

cellardweller

a compilation of this past summer..

a compilation of this past summer..

awesome awesome shots everyone! lets keep this thread rockin..

here's a bunch of shots I took over the summer..some may have been posted already, and if so I apologize..

heres a great blue heron that was always fishing at one of my canoing spots. It took a long time and more than a few excursions out to capture him eating this fish..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a previous outing... super long distance shots and I had to move fast..sorry for the blurryness

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some random pics..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

who likes beavers? :laughing:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this was soooo far down a river trip we took..like 7 miles in, thick thick heavy vegatation all along the bank and we see this can hanging..:fsu: weird huh?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

flowers for the ladies..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peacenpot,
~cdubs

Last edited:

shack

Got a couple sunrise pics from a couple days ago.I'm not usually up at sunrise,glad I was that morning.
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts