What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nature Lovers' Thread

Tripco

Opuntia compressa cactus flowering in my alpine garden. This is the most common outdoor cactii species in Serbia.
o.compressa_u_cvatu.jpg

Tripco

S/seed, i supose this 'shroom species is Morchella conica. I had it in my garden (spontaneously) a few years ago. Mmm, tasty. It could be dryied and used as a spice.

aborted

Greetings,

I like to take pics of nature, all the pics that i saw in this thread were very nice!!
Here a own made pic in Roma

Bless

Here are some pics of my most recent trip to Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada. Myself and my 2 friends usually do deep backcontry treks via canoe and portaging. Lots of fun. Lots of time to stay high and enjoy the scenery and serenity of being in the great outdoors away from the city.

This was a hiking trip. Little differnt from our regular canoe trips. So got to see alot of plant life. Didn't take too many pictures of the forest and stuff. But I did grab some pics of the rapids and some flowers I saw that looked really kool. Few more in my gallery.

I love the pics everyone has posted. Makes me really want to travel and visit them for myself.

Peace,
CN

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
I have found a new "sittin" place. When the creek is low, I can walk down it aways and cross to the other side and sit right here on this big rock in the sun.

Last edited:

Tripco

Yeah, it might get cold in the woods, especialy if she wear no panties.
P.S. I see, the name of the picture above is "Lucky Tree'. Indeed.

Last edited: