What's new

Nature Lovers' Thread

buttyrekka

i love this thread!,bong to me a common loon means.."this working/lower class halfwit/lunatic!":D
BTW those fungi very odd!! :rasta: swan#1Xwhite pansie?

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
looks like that dragonfly is gettin ass-grabbed by the other one... kinda opasite of what people do...

C

cellardweller

since were on a river kick..my buddy and I went trippin on shrooms down a dark path in the woods..

which led us to this

We went back the next day to take all these pics.

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
looks like an awesome spot sammet! keep them shots comin

apparently your nature trip led you to some concrete jungle. and some great shots celler dweller.

check out how bad ass this hawk looks. i love birds of prey but theyre so damn hard to get a good picture of... anyone know what kind it is? im thinking sharpshinned

buttyrekka

nice pics all :D....more river pics please!!

i love them birds bong,i grew up birdwatching...the old barn owls were my faves(i'm in the uk) beutiful animals,they were endangered in the uk for ages we protect them now so they're numbers are gettin back up...i've never seen one in the wild though maybe oneday... :rasta:
second edit this,i know what you mean about cameras,for birds you need an awesome camera(and a great big lens)..i only paid £18 for mine of eb*y!

Last edited:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Some pics from my trip to the Rockies last fall..

these birds were pretty cool, started atacking our stash of munchies so we had a little fun with them.. i gotta pic with 2 of them on my head.. fun times

a little disappointed i cant find the pics of the elk migrating.. we came across maybe a herd of 200 of them.. a real amazing site

Last edited:
A nice stretch of the Thames near to where I live. I cycle along this bit of river most days..

Only taken with a phone camera - low res - crap pics - apologies.

An English lock.

buttyrekka

^^^^^^^ heaven:D.... on a boat with a bag of weed,does it get any better? looks like an awesome trip!:rasta:
is that a praying mantis in the bottom pics?.coooool :rasta:

Last edited:
G

:wave:

hey you all rocking with the pictures!:d really love em all!:D :yes:

16863sunset.jpg

16863sunset12.jpg

16863sloncze.jpg

16863paw.jpg

16863kd.jpg

16863hyjkg.jpg

16863hgkk.jpg

16863dfs.jpg

16863dfff.jpg

16863flowers.jpg

overgrow the World!!!
16863world.jpg

best vibes for everyone who support this amazing thread!Much love!:wave:

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great Pix Everyone

Great Pix Everyone

Great images here in this thread...that I just found....my Sweet Blue images from yesterday...DD