What's new

Nature Lovers' Thread

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks rastabud and James!

Great shots Johny! Wish those were bigger!

axiom- Your shot honestly made me laugh! Cool dogs! :D

I said it in WnB, and I'll say it again for the benefit of the crowd. Pipeline, that is a really refreshing set of fotographs. In the UK we don't get much snow, and it is a joy and a challenge when I go boarding to try to master the photographic enviroment of snow.
I know someone who with a program that alters fotos so the whole image is in focus. It turns your whole foto into a computer generated image that is perfectly in focus at every point. I'll see if I can dig it out, some of those mushie shots would be godlike!

SM

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Speeding Mullet! Yeah I was looking at that the other day, I'll find the link site and you're going to poop yer pants! :D

Poop my pants? Mate I Grandslammed already:

84312194602_60_full.jpg

84312194602_49_full.jpg

84312194602_50_full.jpg

84312194602_51_full.jpg

SM

NserUame

I'd be content living in the heart of borneo, or an island in the polynesians. I don't mind the winter, but it'd make surviving a bit of a hassle. Sadly these places won't be around much longer, with humans demolishing the forests.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, its some wood decay fungi.....

I see you got our blizzard Paddi! :D We've been getting freezing rain and wet snow!

A couple from summer....

G

Bongosaurus... love the flowers! Gorgeous!

Pipeline... once again.. great pictures..

Paddi... some great shots as well

Getting hit with a storm too... just hanging ... riding it out...

Peace~

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
thanks hippiechic and mr mustard. she was a beauty until the cat came to investigate knocking over the tripod and everthing...

nice crocus' there Insomniac, cant wait to see them this year. a sure sign of spring