What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~*Natural's Medical 9 plant Grow*~ (BubbleDust, Sour Cream, P. OGK, VFT, OGK)

Natural

Welcome to my grow, I'll be documenting this regularly... So sit back and kick it if you wanna watch in vicariously.

Right now they are in week 2 1/2 or 3 of Veg. I'll be putting them into flowering in about a week, maybe less. Just as soon as they get big enough so I can take some cuttings off the plants incase I want to end up making a mother plant out of some of these strains I haven't grown before.

Strains:
  • 2 Platinum OG Kush
  • 2 OG Kush
  • 1 Sour Cream
  • 1 "Venus Fly Trap" (Don't know anything about this strain)
  • 3 BubbleDust (GrowDoc seeds, I grew them from seed myself. The rest of the strains came from clones from a medical marijuana club)

Setup:
  • 62in H x 34in W x 26in D Cabinet
  • 172 CFM Vortex exhaust fan
  • 400watt HPS
  • Soon I'll be putting in an ozone generator when it gets here... my money order is in the mail.

Nutrients, medium, ect.:
  • Nutrients: Full Fox Farm line, including liquid karma & molassess, and an organic nutrient tea once a week of Dr. Earth's bloom mix.
  • Medium: 5 parts Coco Coir, 3 Parts chunky perlite, 2 parts earthworm castings mixed with a cup per gallon of soil of Dr. Earth's grow mix. They are in 1/2 gallon grow bags right now and will be transplanted into 2 gallon bags for flowering.

I feed them like this: One day nutrients, one day straight water, then switch back and forth like that. I feed them the organic tea once a week and flush the plants every 2 weeks.

And finally... THE PLANTS!
:dance013:

Platinum OG Kush 1:
P_OGK_1.jpg

Platinum OG Kush 2:
P_OGK.jpg

Venus Fly Trap:
Venus_Fly_Trap.jpg

Sour Cream:
Sour_Cream.jpg

OG Kush 1:
OGK1.jpg

OG Kush 2:
OGK.jpg

BubbleDust 1:
BubbleDust.jpg

BubbleDust 2:
BD.jpg

BubbleDust 3 (Which is in just a 32 (I think) cup that I'll be using as a mother plant since my other mother plant just died.):
BubbleDust_in_Cup.jpg

And... here's a picture of the roots when I replanted one of the bubbledust. They were in 12oz cups before they were transplanted into 1/2 gallon grow bags.
Roots_pic.jpg

Also, here's a pic or two of the BubbleDust from last time I grew it (but I was only using a 150watt HPS then)
iPhone_pic_2.jpg

Good_close_up_4.jpg

Pic_of_whole_plant.jpg

Good_close_up_1.jpg

Well, thanks alot for stopping by! I hope you guys enjoy. I'll be updating this with pictures probably like twice a week. Feel free to ask any questions, leave comments, or whatever. Peace out guys and gals!

*~...Good karma to all...~* -Natural :wave:

:smoweed:

Natural

Some bomb ass buddddddd

Some bomb ass buddddddd

Here's some pics of some bud I picked up at the local club if you guys are interested...
(sorry about the quality of pics, I'm using my iPhone. Camera is not available right now. These pics don't do the bud justice.)

Pineapple Express
pineapple_express.jpg

Afghani Bullrider

afghani_bullrider.jpg

Here's the "House Joints" they sell. Pretty good bud in it, they say they put .7 in each one or so. They get me pretty damn high. Only $5 bucks for each too!
House_joint.jpg

My favorite club in town gives out these glass jars for you to take your medicine home in. I love them! They're great.
This bud is called "Pure Kush"... it is the... BOMB! So strong!!

Pure_Kush_Jar.jpg

and here's a pic of the Pure Kush bud... these pics do not do it justice at all... the stuff smells hashy with some lemon undertones.
Pure_Kush_Bud.jpg

Well thanks guys... Have a good day! :thank you:

andl

well i like them very much bro :D

looking delicous !

you got some pics of the sour cream too? i am very interested what you think about and how s the smoke?

Natural

Thanks man. I'll get some better pics of the sour cream for you. It's a real bushy plant and the guy at the club said it needs about 70 days flowering.
That's my favorite plant too, I'm really looking forward to seeing how it grows and how it smokes.

Natural

well i like them very much bro :D

looking delicous !

you got some pics of the sour cream too? i am very interested what you think about and how s the smoke?

Here's some more pictures of the sour cream. Hope you enjoy!:tiphat:

Of course a pic of the sour cream with my bong :bongsmi:
sourcreamnewwithbong.jpg

and the rest...

sourcreamnewwholeplant1.jpg

sourcreamnewwholeplant.jpg

sourcreamnewCLOSEUP.jpg

sourcreamfromAbove.jpg

Natural

I repotted them yesterday in 2 gallon pots. Flushed them all, then today fed them some flowering nutrients. I'm going to put them in a dark cycle for 24 hours then start flowering them. Pics coming soon.

-Natty

Natural

Don't know if anyone is even following this grow, but here's a shitty pic of all the plants in my cab.

alltogetherincab.jpg

- Natural :thank you:

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
im following...great grow man..

on a side note..im growing pure kush right now...went through hell and high water to get this cut.

andl

i m in too ;)

branches look really tight on the sc !

i m excited how they are doing under the 400Watts in flowerin :p

keep em comin'

Natural

Well thanks for the comments!
Hope your Pure Kush turns out good! The bud sure was!!! :)

I don't think I told you guys but I have another BubbleDust in a half gallon container just for shits and giggles off to the side of my cab...

Here's some pics I took (Finally got my camera back, no more iPhone pics!!) Obviously you can see which strain is which from the pics since I made sure to get the tag on the side of the 2 gallon container in the pic. I have more pics coming later on tonight...

VFT_5-6-10.jpg

SourCream_5-6-10.jpg

POGK2_5-6-10.jpg

POGK1_5-6-10.jpg

OGK2_5-6-10.jpg

OGK1_5-6-10.jpg

BD2_5-6-10.jpg

BD1_5-6-10.jpg

Here's the bubbledust in the half gallon container...
BD3_5-6-10.jpg

Alright guys, thanks alot! More pics maybe tonight or tommorow!
Peace out! ---- Natural ---- :wave:

Natural

I don't know why the VFT is so slow growing... The ogk grows kind of slow too, but nothing like the VFT.

The bubbledust and POGK grow like well, a weed. They have just grown like crazy. Hopefully they won't get that much bigger, I can only raise my reflector about a foot, maybe a foot and a half up more.

Good news, my ozone generator will be here on the 12th so no more weed smell in the house! :)

Well guys thanks... I'll put those other close up pics of my plants later Tonight when I'm not so fucked up like I am at the moment.....!

Peace out! *~~•NaTuRaL•~~* (yeah I know that looks gay, STFU lol)

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Lookin good, nice cuts you got.

Bubbledust sure does grow quick! How did you like the smoke from it?
Very nice, chill somewhat up high/stone, right? Lookin good for a 150W...

Natural

Lookin good, nice cuts you got.

Bubbledust sure does grow quick! How did you like the smoke from it?
Very nice, chill somewhat up high/stone, right? Lookin good for a 150W...

Bubbledust grows real robust and grows nice fat, tight buds. That's why I like her. The smoke is actually a knock your dick in the dirt painkiller/I just wanna go to sleep high. I actually keep it around because I have really bad anxiety (on 2mg Xanax 3x daily) which makes it hard for me to sleep, so as soon as I smoke that bubbledust, it knocks me out and I can finally get a good nights sleep. I take her to 65 or 70 days though, that might be why. When I cut some test buds around day 50 it was a nice up high like you described. Yeah I'm really looking forward to how she does under the 400 watter compared to my old 150 watter.

Thanks man!
- natty

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Nice. I was just thinking of getting the platinium og..

Now i can watch it.

I like the way you have set up this thread too.

i'm in

:wave:

IamNug

Hey Natural

Hey Natural

Checking in on this tight grow show. Will be following with great interest! Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work!

Natural

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

I'll post sone up close pics of the plants' little hairs poking out on Monday when I get my camera back... Today is day 8 of flowering if anyone was wondering...

Well, peace out guys. I'm about to smoke a joint with my best friend.
-----•PEACE OUT, Natural•-----