What's new

Natural pest control need some advice please

redeye1

Hello im on my first grow ever and have run into some problems with spider mites, im 3 weeks away from harvest with 10 plants, they were heavily infested so i used a organic product called spray safe, its had a bad effect on all the buds turning all the pistals brown as if ready for harvest? anyway the mites are starting to re-group now but im worried to spray them again, so getting to the point now, ive read that ladybugs feed on the mites but cant seem to find out if they will be harmfull to the plants, can anybody confirm if they are or not?

thanks

S

Sirus

I have read that ladybugs are a great natural predator/protector for our endeavors.

floramite sc

http://www.floramite.com

Don't freak out about the price. You only need a tiny bottle, it lasts practically forever. When you're done flowering, you need to CLEAN THAT ROOM good before you start another cycle. Keep beneficial predators from the beginning can help, but my hubby says floramite is the ONLY thing. When I sit and think about past grows, I realize we've tried all the other options and it was always a new problem popping up, so I happen to agree.

redeye1

Thanks for the input ppl, im gonna stick with the ladybugs for pest control, unless any1 who has really tried it has any objections? after the last spray all the pistals have died, theres new pistals growing thru but dosnt that put a massaave strain on my ladys so late in flower? also i had a little test smoke and the only thing i ended up with was a bad head ache, maybe from the spray?

We tried having various predators before, and if you want the mites to be gone and stay gone, floramite is the way to go. If you don't mind them sticking around and having to regularly spend lots of money on predators, then that's the way to go. There might be a way to provide other food for the predators to keep them happy enough so they will stick around, but I don't know it. :)

redeye1

The lady bugs are doing the trick, thanks for all the help every one, i would like them to be gone for good but for the sake of just over a week, under control will do, next grow will be new gaff new room, il spray all me equipment and be more carefull in the future, had another little test smoke today an the result :abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts