What's new

Natural Good Vaporizer - it's great

T

THCV

I just got the Natural Goods Digital vape. It works like the Super Vapezilla, but I got it for $250, half the price.

I have the Vapir One, Vapor Genie, and i have used the Volcano plenty. I am now sold on whip-based vapes, the flavor is absolutely tops. I have never tried the Super Vapezilla, and I presume it is the Rolls-Royce, but I am incredibly happy with my Natural Goods vape. My friend and I had a 5 hour session yesterday after I bought it, sampling all my strains and a bunch of his; indoor, outdoor, kushes, tw, white rhino, etc. It delivers great-tasting, rich, full hits long after my Vapir One would have started tasting bad, or my Genie would toast the shit. This unit never burns anything at all, and you can leave it on and loaded and take a hit whenever you want--tastes just as good even if it is sitting there for an hour.

If you want to know what your herb really tastes like, i think whips are the only way to go. The Natural Goods Digital Vape seems solidly build and works great--although it does take a while to heat up. My first day was a blast; i think from now on when i am home i will only use this. I was smoking so many joints before that it was f'ing up my lungs. This is so much better! And i love the lab-bench look. Just thought y'all should know. THCV

natural.goods.digital.vaporizer.jpg

T

THCV

problem with the volcano is, as the Super Vapezilla site so effectively explains, "Compressed Vapors vs Diluted Balloon Vaporizer Systems"--the whips don't dilute the vapor with air, so it tastes richer, thicker and fuller. Definitely the best tasting weed experience i've had. I've been using it non-stop. So far, trainwreck and bubba are the most over the top. oh and some amazing outdoor OG.

the vapor isn't very hot, so the need for the bag to cool it off goes away. you gotta try it (any whip system), i think you'll agree about the taste.

stealthballer

i have tried whips and you get air either way, one way you are sucking the air in the other a little fan blew the air in. Its just marketing speak.

T

THCV

no, there is a real difference. It's all about the first hit. The first hit from a fresh bowl in a whip is the most flavorful hit you can get, and it shows the true character of the herb's terpenoids. With the 'Cano, that first delicious hit is diluted in the bag with the additional hits that fill the bag with air and lesser tasting herb vapor.

So for the purest, tastiest first hit, the bag systems simply don't deliver what the whips do. I suppose if you only fill the bag up a little it could approximate the whip hit, but it kinda defeats the purpose of a bag system.

G

FKN CREEP said:
I THINK VAPIN IS FOR FUCKIN JERKS
DEAL WITH THAT SUCKER

LOL

I love how you register with only intentions of getting yourself banned :fsu:

JBIG420

the real difference here is actually not the way the air is taken in, and that can be verified if you ever have used the now defunct valloon with your volcano

the problem is the plastic and metal pieces used in the volcano.

when all glass pieces are used there is a significant improvement in taste
and that my friends is why the whips generally taste better than the cano... (not that the cano tastes bad, but it still isn't as good tasting as the zilla or other glass vapes)

my personal fav for taste is actually a heatgun that gets way to hot used in combination with a good glass bong filled with ice and no water... it takes a little practice but this by far provides the best tasting hits... not so sure about the health factor because of the high temps tho

masterlow37

Veteran
FKN CREEP said:
I THINK VAPIN IS FOR FUCKIN JERKS
DEAL WITH THAT SUCKER
:bat:

What the F ??? :confused: Or 4 tokers trying to save they're lungs, or if your like me you love weed still, but because of 10-15yrs of bonging your lungs cant handle day-in day-out smoking or u could be an athelete or a newbie wanting to get high & do as little lung damage as possible !!! So :Bolt: this place may not be 4 U ! :D Peace

Hail

I wish I wouldn't of wasted my money on a peice of crap vapourizer I got for 60 bucks.. It's like a hot metal rod attached to a bowl that fills a little thing like a snow globe full of vapour... I cough way too much from it, you'd think a vapourizer would make you cough less than say a bong.

masterlow37

Veteran
Vaporizers

Vaporizers

yeah, unfortuantly i bought a Vaporgenie (1st edition) also 60 bucks, i guess you get what u pay 4 !...I want buy another until i can by a Cadillac (Super Vapzilla, Vriptech or at the least a Silver Surfer. You get what U pay 4 ! Peace

Last edited:

ninjagrow

hey, I just picked up the non-digital version of this vape and so far it appears to be a piece of crap. I just found out today to leave the whip in while it heats up, but the vapor was too thin and wispy to enjoy, no giant clouds of vapor like hte volcano but did taste good. The main problem im having, is figuring out how to load the whip because the placement of the screen causes nug to fall into the heating element, how do you load yours?

T

THCV

ninja, let it heat up more. without the digital temp info i can imagine it would be hard to use. grind your weed before filling the bowl up to where the glass becomes opaque. Should work like a charm.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Hello THCV,

How has that vaporizer been working for you. It sounds like something I would like to get. What is the best temperature to set it at. I have a VaporWarez.