What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nationwide flu outbreak?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
The bottomline is that if we live a normal healthy lifestyle filled with activity, and eat good natural foods, get proper rest and just use a little common sense we can avoid all but those diseases and illnesses that are attributable to genetics. Even then if we educate ourselves to what our genetic limitations are and find ways to minimize or counteract risks such as more cardio vascular activity and a much leaner diet for people with a history of heart disease in the family you can largely avoid heart disease. Actually if you think about it you could also say that modern medicine is in part to blame for these genetic diseases because medicine has helped to keep those lines from being weaned out of the gene pool thru natural selection.
:yeahthats

Today is the first day in a few that I feel up to posting on icmag. Having been sick 3-6 times a year for 40+ years... that was pretty cool.

The whole house came down with it. Wife first, me second, child last. Super aches in neck, shoulders and lower back, sore throat for a couple hours that settled into a tickle that made us cough a lot.

Canna-Gee and Honey hot-toddies were awesome. Holy anointing oil rubbed into the neck, shoulders and back was amazing. I actually got to enjoy that 'stretching with achey muscles' feeling that normally I would be feeling too horrible to enjoy. lol

I tell ya, being 'sick' with a healthy diet and cannabis is nothing like what it used to be.

My kid? lol kicked through it the fastest with only one point where we had to use baths to keep her temp under 104F. We're all up and moving today, no problems.

3 days... Change your diet folks. It's expensive and a pain in the butt to learn how... but once you know how to eat for your health you're golden. :)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles: