What's new

name U'r every day shoe???

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
well being severely diabetic w/ long term neuropathy in my feet... the pain and numbness can be unbearable.....
for YEARS as a working Chef I wore CLOGS daily.....yes years ago even the wooden bottomed ones.....best kitchen shoe made....
BUT the 16 hour days for 25+ years have made my feet into clubs
so walking @ times can be brutal......so the BEST bet is a GOOD
pair of shoes.....cant where ANYTHING cheap......

currently I'm wearing KEEN Yogui Sandals for my house shoes and LUV...EM

that and my ARIAT R/T workHog boots.....easy slip on and off....
w/ great support for outside....on the tractor....

SO whats U'r daily wear.....or go to shoe for comfort or work...or what ever.....just looking for sum idea's

ps.....I do kinda have ashoe fettish.....lol
just like my lady DG .... but with varied styles......

so cum / on .....cough it up.....whatz U wearing????

:wave:

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
Cleveland Walkers by Propet even with the velcro laces, they feel soo good I don't care. I have really really wide feet, but only size 11 so it's no fun getting good shoes.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Carhart steel toed work boots with a cowboy heel. Merrell Continuum Hikers every day. Tony Lama Ostrich cowboy boots, for when I'm a steppin out. Fetish what fetish???

yortbogey

Veteran
Carhart steel toed work boots with a cowboy heel. Merrell Continuum Hikers every day. Tony Lama Ostrich cowboy boots, for when I'm a steppin out. Fetish what fetish???

know...THAT BRINGZ BACK SUM MEMORIEZ.......:dance013:

ps....S/C nice therapy idea.....gott try that.... no doubt

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
I'm with Joe, I'm barefoot anytime it's not so cold the snow will freeze my feet solid. Feet aren't designed for shoes, they're designed for dirt. That being said I have to use a pumice stone to effectively clean my feet. After a summer running the ground in dirt gives some very odd looking soles. But I rarely have to trim my toenails, once they get past a fairly short length they tend to get shredded clean off.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nowadays, I'm normally in Birks or New Balance 883's. When I was working it was either White Smokejumpers, White Cowboy Packers, or Mephisto boots. And of course, for the dress up times it is still the Tony Lama ostrich cowboy boots with the roach-killer toe. Damn I would like to have the money back that I have spent trying to keep my feet and back happy over the last umpteen years!

yortbogey

Veteran
well i hate too admit IT.....BUt I do get a NICE.....manicure once a month.......yes I get me toes done.......almost a necessity for a diabetic......as my disease furthers.....not only do i lose more feeling in my feet but also the ability to sweat....so my feet stay CRACKED and dry.....I use daily lotions and Epsom salt soaks.....

so i tried the five toes water saddle thingyz......HATe'em

was aBirki man for years too......just LUV my KEENS tho....

P

pine boy

Vans or Chucks.They have to be flat soles with no padding or arch support.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
My Tony's hav the Lousiania Toe,more rounded. Most comfey boots Ever. Gettin worn Gotta get another pair.

Piel

Veteran
Nikes crosstrainers of some sort, I´d like the fivetoed ones but they don´t come in my size.

R

Rysam

Vans or Chucks.They have to be flat soles with no padding or arch support.

I've been a Vans & Chuck Taylor (black only) guy for many many moons.

normally barefoot anytime I'm at home or not in the public eye.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
@ home my bare tootsies
@the barn i too wear ariat boots
@the river/on the boat skeletoes
@everywhere else the old school k-swis
SHOES_IL36865.JPG

O

OneTokeOver

Scotts slippahs!

Seriously, I hate wearing shoes.

I have been ticketed for wearing flip flops while roofing, lol.

You'd think I would move somewhere warmer.....