What's new

Name the Mystery Breeder....Win FREE Seeds!!!!

Ghost

My guess is Tony, of Sagarmatha:

Matanuska Tundra
Matanuska Mint
Yumbolt
Peak 19
Stonehedge
Special K
Bubbleberry
Blueberry Bud
Blue Thunder
Kwik Kali
Western Winds
Slyder
Mangolian Indica
Wonderberry
Diamond Head
Early Riser
Northern Lights #9

cannapae

cool contest...

cool contest...

really hard trying to sort out who it could possible be, but i also think: Gerrit from Magus Genetics, Strains: DoubleDutch, Warlock, Exile and Biddy Early
he lives in holland and is a respected breeder. he shouldnt miss the IC4:20 Cup!

I dont know if i should mention names but might his first name be Ed.

Looks a bit like him.

It sure aint me, unless i smoked myself in oblivion again and did things i dont remember.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
omega7 said:
Plural of mongoose........the plural of g13 collection are his.

Well, lots of valid guesses....however looks like Omega7 needs to do a bit more research.....the Plural of Kush collection was made by a breeder in Switzerland (NOT pom)....the same goes for the G-13's, they were made in Holland by a team of expert breeders, again, NOT pom....these two strains were named 'Plural' by POM strictly for marketing purposes...which btw if you check the SD site are no longer referred to as the plural collection. Further, pom is not a breeder.....so Omega7 try guessing again, this time a breeder:D

Keep those guesses coming and check another thread for Mystery Breeder #2........more free seeds to win!

dg

omega7

Well hell it was a better guess than saying BOG..Sorry I am not down with the POM status of non breeder. He is a good writer though. I mean he is a guy right, I didnt get that wrong. Shit it was 4/20 what do you expect. You are all justr jealous cause I was soooo close thats it.

That is my mistake for the year.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
LOL @ Omega7......yes and it was 420....and now we are all trying to recover, but just enough to appreciate the next smoke.....whewwww :D

Today we said goodbye to Trichomefarmer as he smoked his way out of SD :D
And leaving all sorts of chocolate behind....thanks TF :p

Now.......I will announce the winner(s) in a couple days.....so stay tuned everyone :D Keep on guessing....all those who guessed wrong, well......there are no consolation prizes, oh, except the violin playing for ya's......LMAO....yeah, I'm still enjoying the weeks events.....:p ;)

Hope you all are having fun with this little thing I put together .... later....but keep guessing in the meantime.....there's still time to win:D

dg

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
REZDOG IT IS!

REZDOG IT IS!

First like to say thanks for all you making this fun:D Looks like you all enjoyed it and that's the main thing.

Just curious.....the rules stated to list ALL the strains, some of you guessed the correct breeder but failed to just list Rezdog's strains....you could have been winners.

....*drum rolls*...*more drum rolls* AND,
the winners are:

EVERGREEN
DIVINE COMEDY
HAZEYBONG420

I'll PM the winners with instructions to claim your free seeds. This has been fun and thank you all for joining in the festivities from afar:D

dg

omega7

You sure that isn't POM in a rezdog costume?....HAHA anyway congrats to the winners....must've been smoking some sativas.

r4nj1t

Damn!

Guess I shoulda read the rules before I posted, guess I'll just have to grow out the blockhead that you gave me when I visited the store :D

Best of luck to the winners, I hope you grow some great weed!

G

how fast was that?????

how fast was that?????

Wow........Those fine fellows down at seedsdirect have done it again not 4 days from being informed that i had won i am sitting here looking at 4 exelent new editions to my seed colection :D
my prizes for the competitions i won are ALREADY here so a huge thank you to Dutchgrown and SD :):D:)
my new additions if you are interested are :)
BOG Sweetcindy99
BOG LSD
REZ apollo killer
REZ sour diesel bx1
am very much looking forward to sampling all of these fine strains :)

thanks again
DC

Last edited:

hazeybong420

thanks dutchgrown, rezdog, and seedsdirect. the seeds arrived in the mail the other day. i'll sure have fun growing and smoking the killer apollo and sour d bx 1.5.

G

15COPY_MYSTERY.jpg

:D

G

Soma's Dutch Med Weed

I don't know the above's genetics,it said 18% tHc....it was likely hydro;flushed....not bad smoke,though nothing memorable....
Here's some macros.....same bud....

15dutchMedWeed2-med.JPG

15dutchMedWeed3-med.JPG

15dutchMedWeed4-med.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts