What's new

name strains with 2 taste

little-soldier

Whats up ladies aand gents,
I have been on a mission for over a year now to find a specific strain with 2 taste. I know its a long shot but here it goes anyways.
Im in Canada and there was this strain of weed going around called Ice Cream. It was very crystalised and had quite a bit of purple to it. Anyways I have smoked a lot of weed in my life and I have never encountered such a distintive double tasting strain. It had a bit of a kush(not the evergreen or lemon kind) taste on the inhale and a skunk taste on the exhale. Some of the best shit I have ever had. Since then I have grown Ice Cream from paradise seeds but it wasnt even close to it. People make up names all the time so its possible that Ice cream has nothing to do with it. I did a bit more research and found out about Ice Cream Zundae from Darkhorse Genetics which looks promising. Its a cross of sundae driver and bitch slap. This strain has kush in it which makes me believe that it could be it. I grabbed the last pack of it on Attitude seedbank but ended up wit only a few seeds popping and they were all males :(. Now they dont make those seeds anymore and they are nowhere to be found.
I thought maybe you guys might have an Idea of a similar strain.
Long hot like I said so give me your 2 cents please.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Whats up ladies aand gents,
I have been on a mission for over a year now to find a specific strain with 2 taste. I know its a long shot but here it goes anyways.
Im in Canada and there was this strain of weed going around called Ice Cream. It was very crystalised and had quite a bit of purple to it. Anyways I have smoked a lot of weed in my life and I have never encountered such a distintive double tasting strain. It had a bit of a kush(not the evergreen or lemon kind) taste on the inhale and a skunk taste on the exhale. Some of the best shit I have ever had. Since then I have grown Ice Cream from paradise seeds but it wasnt even close to it. People make up names all the time so its possible that Ice cream has nothing to do with it. I did a bit more research and found out about Ice Cream Zundae from Darkhorse Genetics which looks promising. Its a cross of sundae driver and bitch slap. This strain has kush in it which makes me believe that it could be it. I grabbed the last pack of it on Attitude seedbank but ended up wit only a few seeds popping and they were all males :(. Now they dont make those seeds anymore and they are nowhere to be found.
I thought maybe you guys might have an Idea of a similar strain.
Long hot like I said so give me your 2 cents please.
Thanks, friend, can you post a photo?

little-soldier

nah, its not around anymore. my cousin had a pound of it and its gone. kinda looks like the ice cream cake though but the taste description of the cake is nothing like I have experienced

CannaZen

hi @little-soldier well, maybe it was the way it was grown + genetics and plant supplements. maybe even it was adulterated with something. well, in my experience set and setting + placebo has tremendous effects than the body feeling that such things can induce. its like music. different notes made by a computer might not sound good but a process between evolution of people and composition of composers affecting the way music sounds good. i do not have the recollect to fully grasp it.

little-soldier

hi @little-soldier well, maybe it was the way it was grown + genetics and plant supplements. maybe even it was adulterated with something. well, in my experience set and setting + placebo has tremendous effects than the body feeling that such things can induce. its like music. different notes made by a computer might not sound good but a process between evolution of people and composition of composers affecting the way music sounds good. i do not have the recollect to fully grasp it.
Highly doubt that. I have tried almost every nutrient on the masket and also tried many flavor enhencers and while it does change the taste a bit you would still be able to tell its the same genetic.

Latest posts

Latest posts