What's new

Name something you pass around

G

greenmatter

My third exwife was passed around some after we split.

LMAO @ "nun"... Naw she ain't a nun, but she is in prison for tryin to whack a guys peter off while he was passed out drunk.

why did you leave her stress?

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
why did you leave her stress?

Well now that's a long story.
It pretty much all started before I even met my ex... I was working nights while goin to college and I had a weekend thing goin with her older sister. That's another story too, but cutting to the point: I came home from work and my ex was havin some kind of lingerie party with a bunch of good lookin young fillies. Well I was only tryin to change clothes and her younger sister walked in on me whilst I was nekked and I fell on top of her.

I never did really understand it ya know, how weird women think sometimes. Anyway she took the new car and moved back to her parents and later on I saw in the paper that she had tried to whack some guys tally-wacker off while he was asleep. Apparently her sister walked in just in the nick of time.

G

greenmatter

Well now that's a long story.
It pretty much all started before I even met my ex... I was working nights while goin to college and I had a weekend thing goin with her older sister. That's another story too, but cutting to the point: I came home from work and my ex was havin some kind of lingerie party with a bunch of good lookin young fillies. Well I was only tryin to change clothes and her younger sister walked in on me whilst I was nekked and I fell on top of her.

I never did really understand it ya know, how weird women think sometimes. Anyway she took the new car and moved back to her parents and later on I saw in the paper that she had tried to whack some guys tally-wacker off while he was asleep. Apparently her sister walked in just in the nick of time.

LOL you should write a book on how to keep life simple ... did you keep the sister, sounds like she did you a solid.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
LOL you should write a book on how to keep life simple ... did you keep the sister, sounds like she did you a solid.

My 7th wife said the same thing. She was pretty smart too, but mostly just pretty. I probably woulda kept her around for awhile but she had an ongoing fling with exwife number 5's sister that made for some rather touchy conversations during holidays and family gatherings.

I had to swear off marriage after that cause my attorney already had all the money that those ex's didn't get.

haha don't ya hate the old fallaroo

Well it was pretty dark and she had hundreds of pairs of shoes in that closet. Nobody could have remained standing in there.

Latest posts

Latest posts