What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mythbuster needed.. different strains same smell?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard about this. I was thinking about trying it myself, but I also notice theres purple max from holtbolt county, the guys that made gravity. adds color and weight.

Seen a dude saying if you make BLUEBERRY tea and feed it to your plants regular they will turn purple. Always wondered about that. He says its like that thing in grade school where you dip celery in food coloring.

Other than that I see my boys runnin around here with kush this and kush that, I could swear one of them says he has blue dream that smells and looks just like the skywalker kush another guy has, granted I'm dealing with people that asked me if my bud was "kush or dro''.... lmao

I havent actually got any random bud for awhile but I have noticed everything everyone else has is these perfect little round balls of nug. I'm guessing its all machine trimmed to get like that?

gmanwho

Veteran
nutes an foliar spraying can produce similar tastes. i found this especially true when i was running the over priced canna line.

willing to bet the house your ozone generator is the culprit!!!

b-safe

I bet its what you are feeding the plants. ive noticed this with several different growers. when I smell yhe different strains that they grew side by side, they tend to have a similar sweet smell to them. I always attribute it to some kind of additive. the strains smell different except for this fruity sweetness that all of them contain.

CANNABEST

I bet its what you are feeding the plants. ive noticed this with several different growers. when I smell yhe different strains that they grew side by side, they tend to have a similar sweet smell to them. I always attribute it to some kind of additive. the strains smell different except for this fruity sweetness that all of them contain.

I think they all used AN bud candy.

does it happen with only bud candy? or with other brands additives like cannaboost and carboload? what if you just use straight molasses? anyone notice the same thing with that?

Cann

its the bud candy....stop using it and you'll be much happier, not to mention the $$$. waste of money IMHO

Latest posts

Latest posts