What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mystery bud

looks like sensi star.

idk sensi star is more Indica dominate i believe ive never had it but from what ive read and heard and this is more heady than body i think it is more sativa dominate and the smells of sensi star don't match this other than earthy again never tried sensi star just from what I've read sensi star has a earthy floral and citrus sweet smell and this is more earthy skunky fuely not diesel but gasoline.

How the heck can anyone discern a strain from a photo or two. I'm sorry for being blunt but that's just silly.

I know it's silly just one of those curiosity things haha thought it'd be fun to see what people would say I know the pictures could be better but I'm working with what I got cheap ass shit cus I'm poor haha

brown_thumb

I know it's silly just one of those curiosity things haha thought it'd be fun to see what people would say I know the pictures could be better but I'm working with what I got cheap ass shit cus I'm poor haha

I'm sorry... I wasn't aiming my criticism at you nor anyone else in particular. I'm a total newb at this stuff. It just seems silly (to me) that anyone can claim to be able to identify a strain from a couple of photos.

I'm sorry... I wasn't aiming my criticism at you nor anyone else in particular. I'm a total newb at this stuff. It just seems silly (to me) that anyone can claim to be able to identify a strain from a couple of photos.

I understand completely I wasn't taking what you said in anyway as criticism or offensive or anything I'm sure it is a bit silly but I like hearing what some people have to say i say that not in a mean douche baggy way I'm not like that and I know tone is hard to get across the net haha all is good

Latest posts

Latest posts