What's new

Mysterious spy cameras collecting data at Colorado post offices

2 Legal Co

Veteran
If you worked there, why don't you share with us what exactly you mean and what tactics they use to catch packages and individuals shipping them? Not at all saying I do not believe you. I am saying your knowledge is of great interest to many of us here I am sure....

Everywhere inside the boundaries of the property is 'Federal Reserve', only the retail lobby is open to LEOs.... w/o them being 'invited in'.

All of the properties are covered by cameras, as desired by Postal Inspection Service. I had access to the 'lobby cams' before I retired, could watch the lines, clerks and vending machines of any Office in the District on my computer.

So as far as illegal shit is concerned..... Don't go there..... it's a Federal Offense. Keep in mind that the USPS has a crew, whose only job is to bust people (employees or customers), much like the DEA.....

Certainly not a service I'd consider using for anything illegal. UPS stores are more 'friendly' and the Postal Inspection Service isn't there. When I retired a lot of the mail was being 'flown' in FedEx planes.... not sure what that entails security wise 'puppydogs' in their hangers???? I don't know.

Even the 'truck docks' have little 'viewing windows', that often have cameras mounted behind them. Those areas are referred to as Galleries, and they are above the workroom floor, in positions that the floor can be viewed/recorded 'discreetly?'.

Sorry about not answering sooner, but my email alerts ceased to work a while back so unless I show up and look, I don't know whuzup. :biggrin:

We had a large 'export' issue here in Colorado. I expect you've seen it on the news. Several folks were involved......NOT me.