What's new

Mysore,India

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wondering if anyone of you landrace lovers has seen or grown any ganja from the Mysore area or near..I'm afraid I've not been myself but it is one of the many places I plan to visit when I am in India next year(fingers crossed)as I had a great strain from there in the '90's that a friend brought back from their travels. The strain I had was a Sativa but a smallish delicately branched one with a spicey-sweet smell and an almost meaty but hashy taste.She was very resinous and had a very cerebral but no-para high,but would give you heavy eyes if u smoked hash from her. She looked like Kerala but didn't smell or smoke very like it.
Luck'n'Lumens JBo :tiphat:

mathias

I tried hampi sativa (kanataka ) , and it's a very good herb .And hampi it's a very good place relaxe when you go india . Mysore you 'll find more hachich .

keat

I got alot of seeds from a trip to india if someone's interested in trading. Dont know about strain and i just started growing them myself, and the germ-rate is great. out of 12 seeds 1 didnt germ.
So far it seems like its mostly indica and i only got to smoke some sundried uncured seedfilled buds, but the smoke was great tho.