What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

yts farmer

Veteran
Too late to join in the fun?

I have a pack of the OGKB 2.0 BX in the fridge that I'll be running next round. I have 8 of Chimera's GSC S1 and a pack of InHouse Genetics OGKB 2.1 as well. Not sure which to pick as the 2nd strain to grow with it...

I look forward to seeing everyones grows :)

Nice choices to have, i would run the had gsc s1 but that's just me.

Peace.

Random question...when you click on myIC and it shows you the “helpful answer positive rating” thing...what do the green and or grey dots mean?

R

Robrites

Random question...when you click on myIC and it shows you the “helpful answer positive rating” thing...what do the green and or grey dots mean?
Green means they are currently online. (I think...is mine green?)

B

bigganjabud

Weighing in at the blue corner

We have 5 out of 6 butter cookies than have now began the show

picture.php

No violence was needed to rough up the shells

Just sat em in the cup in my room they de-husked in 48hrs

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE

mushroombrew

Veteran
Nice. All my BC popped. I think 11? Will have to check. So we will be seeing all kinds of phenos here. Should be good fun!

Any of you guys just pop the seed in rockwool and let shit happen? I always used rapid rooters but found that some of my babies would get like confused and just spindle instead of going up. I’m trying rockwool now. I’ve cloned with wool before but never Seeds.

B

bigganjabud

Any of you guys just pop the seed in rockwool and let shit happen? I always used rapid rooters but found that some of my babies would get like confused and just spindle instead of going up. I’m trying rockwool now. I’ve cloned with wool before but never Seeds.

I used that method a lot and had mixed results tbh

I prefer the cup overnight method and then transplant into something just so you can see the tails really

mushroombrew

Veteran
Day 5 Gents

Day 5 Gents

OJ Chemson
picture.php

Butter Cookies
picture.php

I thought one of the mutant seeds would contain something different.
Butter Cookie Three Way action at my place!
picture.php

That same thing can happen in rw. I always pop them before I put them in cubes.

mycotek

I used that method a lot and had mixed results tbh

I prefer the cup overnight method and then transplant into something just so you can see the tails really

This is what I do too..... once I see a bit of a tail peek out time for some action!🤟

Desert Hydro

Veteran
dog cage, chemhead og, carolina reaper and a desert dweller

Attachments

• MVIMG_20171203_130246.jpg
    MVIMG_20171203_130246.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 10
  • MVIMG_20171203_151046.jpg
    MVIMG_20171203_151046.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20171203_172711.jpg
    IMG_20171203_172711.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 9

yts farmer

Veteran
Well at least my mycotek beans are in the country now, although there not from this tester batch im more than happy with my choices, let's hope the ganja gods were smiling down on me when the 2 free packs were selected.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Well at least my mycotek beans are in the country now, although there not from this tester batch im more than happy with my choices, let's hope the ganja gods were smiling down on me when the 2 free packs were selected.

Peace.

Banging bruv were the only two UK heads with the genetics brother