What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycomaniacs organic deps 2015

INTENTS

Hello all, just wanted to show part 1 of my outdoor meds...the DEPS!!
ALL from seed, only organic teas and biologicals used. Started 4/1, vegged til july 4th then i started the cover pullin...that brings you up to now. A week from tomorrow will be 56 days( half get pulled), the sun day after the other half. Now the fun stuff...the strains. Blue dream x choc. Kush x cherry pie,dippy ellsy,joti deep purple,ggg breakout and journeyman,esko's cb haze,dynasty huck kush and bluniverse,jackpot royale,lemon diesel,gdp og kush,gdp,qrazyquake,sour kush x deep blues,master kush x big bud,purple diesel,and 1 clone..jilly bean. As you guys can tell this is my med run.lol. they all lok and smell awesome..more to come..mycoman out.

jdkronyk101

yo myco cant wait to see some of the finishing pics, i love the before and after!! lookin forward to it! lookin good,
j.d.