What's new

myco outdoors

microgram

Seedlings? certainly. I don't know how much luck you'd have just tossing a seed into plain myco ;). Depending on your method of growing, if you're using a small pot with soil, dig out a tablespoon of soil, line the inside with myco, put the tablespoon of dirt back, then press your seed into the freshly 'tilled soil' for germination, water and hope for the best. the tap root will come into contact with it, so will most of the other roots.

Jiffy Peat Pellets: Just pre-soak the pellets and poke a few holes into the top of the wet pellet, sprinkle in some myco, squeeze it, and put your seed into this awesome pellet. feel free to give it another dose of myco when you put your seedling into the medium.

Cheers! :smoker:

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
ctguy,i didnt see anything called soluble maxx. could you be more specific?
cosmiccowboy

Soluble Maxx is from the company that CT Guy (an others) have mentioned. Specifically this product is in a gel form for the auto-planting machines used in the nursery industry, i.e. they pull the seedlings/rooted cuttings from the plastic cells and place them into the partially-filled nursery pots and they then are back-filled with potting soil. By having a gel form of their product, Mycorrhizal Applications was able to include a rather simple inoculation process for the growers.

Mycorrhizal Applications' products are used in soils and fertilizer mixes by Roots Organic, Fox Farms Fertilizer, Down-To-Earth, Kelloggs Soil, Monrovia Nursery, Fungi Perfecti, E. B. Stone, Plant Success, Pennington Seed, et al.

If you bought the product from Fungi Perfecti then you have their specific product(s).

You're good to go, IMHO

CC

Latest posts

Latest posts