What's new

My younger brother...

C

Classyathome

Thanks guys - don't mind tellin' y'all that you've brought a tear to this old farts eye...

Much love, and many, many thanks...

U

ureapwhatusow

hope everything turns out ok for your brother and his concerned family

G

good drown

i hope he is ok!
so many times i was way to fucked up and took a shower. i actually thought about this happening to me, so when i do other drugs i don't take showers any more
thats good news he got out of the shower and your dad found him in bed? my nightmare is my wife is gone and i am home alone

C

Classyathome

Update: I'm going back to hosp. in an hour or so. The doc told my dad, that they might let brother out of ICU today.

My dad is 81, and just had quintuple bypass a few months ago - I'm worried about him, too.

My brother is semi awake, and less semi alert, but he seems to be progressing.

Also, they don't seem to be talking surgery anymore - I guess the fracture wasn't pieces, but a crack that is holding up...

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
That sounds better, really glad to hear it. Try and take some deep breaths and while it's important to care about your dad..... try not to pile it up at the same time as your brothers accident. We have a tendency to think about all the people that we could lose because we're upset about the one we almost did lose.

I've gone through this..... made myself a wreck.

Cheers

Dödsknark

Glad to hear things are looking kind of up Classy!

I had a person close to me get her skull smashed pretty bad but she healed up perfectly. Sounds like your brother will do the same!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
glad to know things are looking better Classy hope your brother has a fast recuperation maybe you can help him with the meds instead of whatever the docs are going to be giving him. :)
Dr.dank

S

Smoke Buddy

May the cosmic conciousness (God, if you prefer) provide peace and healing to the Classy fam.