What's new

My XMAS Gift!!!

V

vhGhost

Blunt man i don't know if its the camera or just the buds , but Great job dude .. how much longer?

Wow, that looks amazing. I hope my next grow will turn out that good. You definitely give me something to shoot for.

In the famous words of Tony the Tiger, Theeeyyyy'rrrrrrrrrreeeee Ggggrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaattttt.

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
vhGhost - 5 days to go. I am flushing longer this time to mimick a more natural state of the dieing plant.Crystal City!!! You can see the fall colors all over the place this time.. P.S this camera is very cool... I just ordered a macro lens set that supposed to give me even closer zoomed macro shots!

rule35sub1 - Thanks man!!yes they are fattening up, even better is they are extreamly dense..No way for me to tie them up so...everythings starting to flop over!!!

jediknightsmoke - Frosty and heavy, illustrate these buds the best!!
Really aiming for a proper flush/cure this time as you can see my plants are getting very nitrogen deficent, much more so then in my previous gardens..They are on day 6 of flush.

9118colorchange23.jpg

9118colorchange.jpg

Last edited:
Once again very nice, haha what i ment before blunt was u had some help with those beautful plants to assit of urs...either way well done, looks exquisite buds an pics well done again...have a safe an happy christmas

Jerry Pakul :joint:

Blunt_69

Veteran
ok almost didnt' make it and my damn fingers keep sticking to the keyboard....

but..

here we go..start it off with some macros..

9118macronorthernsas.jpg

9118macronorthern.jpg

9118holdingthedonkey.jpg

bigger then my arm

9118Asfatasmyarm.jpg

Mountain SIZED

9118Cancompare234.jpg

thats it folks......smoke report to follow!!Thanks for watching!!

ah what the heck..few more..

9118crazy.jpg

9118crazy2.jpg

Last edited:
G

Great job Blunt......Nothin better than elbow length colas for Xmas......Perfect timing btw.......Take care and ........PEACE..........DHF...... :sasmokin:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Nothin better than elbow length colas for Xmas

you said it!! I agree, nothin better indeed..
Have a happy and safe holidays everbody

9118dwarfed.jpg

9118fatty234.jpg

9118holdinthedonkey23.jpg

to bad you cant rush a good cure neither.......

Blunt_69

Veteran
Merry Xmas EVERYONE!!AND A HAPPY NEWYEAR!!
Smoke report as promised.

Very sweet first inhale.. like candy sweet tokes.Definatly better flush this round. Very clean white ash, burns very well.

.........by about the third toke you forget just exactly what you were doing just moments before.. subsquent hits will render you almost usless a victim of the couch lock, however TV/Stereo remote control motor skills remain active..

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Wow I just read the whole thread, Blunt dude sorry I never stopped by, frigging just missed I guess :bat: man what a killer grow :yoinks: just bad ass not much more I can say except congrats and Merry Christmas and looks like a happy new year..

70s :joint:

Blunt_69

Veteran
70s_pothead - Thank you for taking the time to read into my fav hobbie!!There is no way i can read your entire thread!! it's huge but i do pop in frequenty.No rush man!!better late then never!! I seem to lay in the shadows round here..have an excellent New Years.

dj digigrow - Well thanks :confused:! My style here is to show everyone how i get to the final end result... for little more then 200 $ you can build something that works very well in a small closet setup, Everything from walmart. For me it is efficienty that drives my ideal.

Ive only proved a few things.
How easy hydro can be to build, setup, maintain.
How cheap it can be built for.
How the ICMAG information vault ROCKS!

Thanks again Members!
9118driedNL.jpg

Illustrator rescale
9118gollyshit.gif

blunt_69

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts