What's new

my "wtf, hey man, these aint bud pics" thread.

Digit

aight, kick this thread outta here if this is unacceptable... :spank: :bashhead:

:D

but for all u growers n tokers who are suckin on a fattie about now, you're in the perfect state to enjoy some eye candy made while suckin on a fattie. :D

these are just a few of the thousands i have made over the past decade plus. about time i started sellin n showin insteada just hoardin, ya think? :lurk:

:fsu: :joint:
any & all feedback is always welcome. the real art happens when u look at this stuff and neurons fire off. ;)

Last edited:
G

thats shit is righteous man.. seriously some skill. how you do that airbrush? the 4th one is sick and the fumar is really cool.

J

JeffSpicoli

you got some serious talent they are all great, but i especially like the 2nd and last one

G

Thanks for sharing your art with us. All of them show great skill and creativity.

I've enjoyed, you have any more you would like to share?

Digit

i'll remember to post the names under the images next time i upload... will be easier than all this first n fourth n fifth shit. ;) :D
reply city:

Lune TNS say
Cool shit, I like the first one alot. The 5th is interesting too.
:) thanks. Squidage & shrubbery is a particular favourite of mine too. light hearted and something close to my heart... well, the shrubbery anyway. :D by the pond (the fifth down) i probably shouldn't have shown, not sure if i have a "model release"... though she was only two at the time.

MysterX say
thats shit is righteous man.. seriously some skill. how you do that airbrush? the 4th one is sick and the fumar is really cool.
thnx man. :) i live in photoshop (started back in the day of photoshop 4). though before that was paintshoppro (started back in the day of psp2.5). and the Gimp(2.2), or rather, Gimpshop, gets a serious look in these days too, along with a handful of other image editors... not to mention the 3d software and all the traditional techniques that get used. the 4th one? oh, time... heh, yeah, smudge, dodge and colourise... need i say more? heh, fun.
FUMAR! :D

Hydrofome420 say:
Wow dude, very nice.

Second from the last does it for me, great job on all.
your not my old flatmate bones are you? that was his fave too when he walked in handed me a joint of white widdow (i think) sayin how much he loved it... it saved the pic, because i was about to get overworking it. "calm".
fast or far.. sweet sig. :)

SmokeyPufmaster say
Tokers Den is the best place for this thread.
ah, thnx. :)

JeffSpicoli say
you got some serious talent they are all great, but i especially like the 2nd and last one
:D dang... bones musta had some good taste in art, just like his good taste in bud. :D seems a popular one. thnx jeffspicoli. :)

Charras say
Thanks for sharing your art with us. All of them show great skill and creativity.

I've enjoyed, you have any more you would like to share?
thousands. most of them are done at a far higher resolution than is either feasable to upload nor would i want to upload at original res. but when i get around to it... or find some lackey to do all my boring work for me... they'll be here. thnx for the feedback, and also... COOL NAME DUDE! :D i'm pretty sure the psychedelic rainbow blast was done around the time we were gettin shitloads of charras in dundee around 2000-2001ish, buying an oz a time minimum. fuckin maddest shit i ever smoked. very unique. oh the stories i have from dundee.... oh alright.. i'm just gonna have a wee ramble....
my fave story (short version)... i had 40 plants started in my window in taymills student accomodation, looked great... in teh daytime, all windows along the building were either white for closed curtains or dark for open... except mine... a very obvious green. for those not familiar with dundee, the icing on the cake that makes this story is... taymills is just across the road from the copshop and courts! right under their noses! lovely. :D

irishSoCo say
thats some great art! thanks for sharing
thnx. :) my pleasure. glad its appreciated. i just make art really on one premis, do I like it. cos if I do, someone else is sure to, and if I'm the only one, then that's ok too.

Irishslappop say
sweetness dude.
cheers dude. :) nice sig btw.

Numbers 4 and 5 are my favorites.

Love the combination of the northern lights meets a lightning storm in the pits of hell kinda thing. Great visual.

To me nothing beets a good horizon scene, very well done!!!

I'll hang any of them in my house any day.

Digit

evlme2 said:
Very nice my man, you've got talent! Post some more.
Thnx muchly. great to know it's appreciated, even greater to know there's demand for more. :) ta. yeah, when i get around to it. all the images are stored on my workstation which doesnt go on the net.

The Anchorman said:
Numbers 4 and 5 are my favorites.

Love the combination of the northern lights meets a lightning storm in the pits of hell kinda thing. Great visual.
but that description could be any of a third of them! ;) heehee. the brilliant purple light one? "time". yeah. it's got alot of instant appeal. doesnt have the endlessness of interesting fidelity to keep you amused for a lifetime (or 4 hours while tripping on mushrooms) like some of the other's that could fit that description do though. :)
The Anchorman said:
To me nothing beets a good horizon scene, very well done!!!
I'll see if i remember to include a few more for ya next upload.
The Anchorman said:
I'll hang any of them in my house any day.
hehe, i'll be quoting you to money lenders, employers or galleries some day. lol