What's new

My Wife Hates That I Still Smoke ... W.T.F.

weedshooter

[FONT=&quot]From the day I was brought home from The [FONT=&quot]UCLA Neurology[/FONT] Department at age 9. Having been diagnosed as hyperactive, and prescribed Ritalin, my mother... very ahead of her time, said "fuck that"... and gave me my first hit, of what would be a life long recommendation from her, "Dr. Mom". So that no matter what anyone said, I knew, I was right with the one person that mattered.... mom.

Now at 47, the wife of 15 years...(by the way I use to grow when we first meet in Big Sur Ca.) FUCKING HATES WEED!. So that sense of "no harm" has been replaced with guilt for "needing" to "self medicate" Shit... meanwhile she pumps down Xanax by the fist full while chasing them with a "glass" (or two) of red "whine".

Fucking shoot me! I'm an idiot...:puke:

Got a better story than that ... please share and cheer me up
[/FONT]

....obviously shes a huuuuge hypocrate for dispise-ing your cannbis use while being intoxicated from alprazolam/alcohol!!! i fucking hate people that r hooked on xanax.....if they dont have it they turn into nervous FUCKING wrecks! very very verrrrry easily aggitated, can have a fucking life breakdown over a glass of spilled milk...they r very very touchy regarding anything emotional wise.....not my idea of fun chilling with a person who abuses alprazolam.....and when they do dose up, the way your wife does...it ends up with them being an intoxicated IDIOT who cant even talk correctly nor complete a simple task like pouring a glass of milk....your wife sucks bro get her a detox program IMMEDIATELY!

and the reason that she dislikes your cannabis use is because she is greatly ill-informed about its effects and medical uses....even if you used it for the sole purpose of getting ripped it doesnt really matter in her eyes....she obviously isnt a user and just doesnt understand the reality of things because shes been given propagandized information. this thinking cannot easily be remedied...... 1st what you need to do is get that bitch off the fucking xanax, which will be EXTREMELY difficult for her and you.....once shes off you should somehow promote cannabis use for one of her (many) im sure, ailements. perhaps using it to treat the withdraws she'll have from coming off huge doses of xanax.....

mannnn im sorry about your wife sounds like the whole situation blows.....

Last edited by a moderator:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Sounds like a serious abuse with the big pharma pills. Feel sorry for you. But I can say that if I were to quit smoking my wife would be pissed, we do like our weed. So grow a set, and tell her you'll quit when she does, other wise shut up and eat another pill. And get off the smoking already!!!!:smoweed:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Wow, that's a long ass time, you already went up the hill I dunno...I guess you aren't really looking for advice, but sharing. That's what the dog w/ sandpaper balls said, "that shit is rough!"

I recently dropped my other half on her head and we are done. I have my whole life ahead of me though, I mean shit, if I had to spend 15 years w/ her......
ewww....
That would have ended badly, 1 of 2 ways. So hats off to ya since we haven't seen anything on the news about you um..."doing her" so to speak. Better man than me. I know w/ my X I just could not see any kind of future that didn't involve me landing in the jail, I grow too. In fact I am on a hiatus at the moment, due to the destroying and re-building of my life post wife. I only did 5 years w/ her, that's enough. I don't presume to know your wife, nor would I give you advice not knowing shit about you etc...but that's a rough life sharing it w/ someone that you know in your heart ain't "right" w/ you. She is supposed to be, that's the deal w/ getting married, but hey I know my former did not get it, and would never get it. Hence the "AMF" (Adios Mother Fucker) . I don't think my post probably helped you out or cheered you up, but your post made me feel good lol. Thanks.

O

onehitjake

Sorry to hear about your predicament.
Navigating this world with so many propaganda influenced people is not easy when you're
a smoker, and certainly compounded when a significant other is tossed in the mix as well.
No one should have to hide from anyone their herb smoking, and no one should have to
listen to "washed" individuals "parroting" what they've heard on the suggestion box(TV).
No one who thinks for themselves should have to hear the opinions of those who've never done so.

Whatever happened to the days when if you're wife got lippy, it was chic to slap her to her
senses?
Aahhhhh, I suppose I digress, and those days are long gone which is why I won't get married.....again.
Women grow up playing with doll houses as girls and learn how to rule the roost, which is why
a man in modern society cannot wear the pants without consequences. (common doghouse theme
to drive the point home.......we've all been in there) Tell her she gets the doghouse until she quits
popping pills, quits riding your back, and in general comes to her senses.

Best of luck to you man, keep that chin up!

icred

I gotta a friend who's wife and family does not know he smokes for 15+ years.
His life is so regimented that when he smokes he usually goes to the gym for a workout (after his bakeout ;-) and then has a shower to get the smell off before going home.

Seems to work for him and seems to keep the two parts of his life happy and when I ask he just says that he wants to keep the peace.

So there are ways to do it beyond just ditching her.

SmilinBob

Make her some canna cookies. Super strength. Just in case she only takes one bite. :wave:

Does she get the xanax prescribed to her? If not tell her pills carry more prison time than pot. At least here it does anyway.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Your wife is dilusional and thinks since something is prescribed that its ok... or even good for you for that matter.

You will never get "those" kinds of people to change there mind unless them or someone they know goes through cancer and even then ive still seen people refuse it.

They are brainwashed if i was you i would leave. Smokeing while it may be madicating is also very enjoying and why should you have to feel bad every time you do it.

Peace and chicken grease id leave the papers on the door as i left.

Flux451

Shit is Real

Shit is Real

I gotta a friend who's wife and family does not know he smokes for 15+ years. His life is so regimented that when he smokes then he has to then go to the gym for a workout (bakeout ;-) and then a shower to get the smell off before going home.

My recent Ex had a fucked up life, suicides and guilt trips in the family, major alcoholism... vivacious 'cool' mom who was both sides of a coin etc. . . Real tough chick with some ticks

She was really helped out by Wellbutrin but at the same time it made me torn. She would toke with me on those 'blue moons' but never commonly, hated people with 'stony' vibes cause she was on the affirmative drug, not a contemplative one.

I think people stuck on the fact that clarity must be readily achieved at all times are bound to be the most confused, kind of like my business partner - any who

I smoked so little around her that when I did I was 'blunted like' and so her distaste for weed and leisure plummeted further -

All I can say is that if shes worth it, you have got to get her off, for HER - not necessarily yourself, as far as we can tell bro - your styling.

Over medicalization is such fucking bullshit; Marijuana makes a person look at their ego from perspectives outside of their own, which is a frieghtening system shock to one who is on a "feel good" initiative... I do not remembers if you mentioned her smoking but as you were growing when you met, is it at all possible that she would try to wean back from the dark side???

Love you man NO H :ying:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

LOL, I know that ^ you weren't asking me, but I just had to jump in and say yessir. In fact my wife used to sell to me, that's how we met. Amazing how much things change, if she were half the woman she was then....
Things might be alot different today.

jd4083

Veteran
to be fair, most people who are in their 30's, 40's, and older who still smoke pot regularly are burn-outs and fuckups :tiphat: sorry to offend, but that's the truth

I

IE2KS_KUSH

to be fair, most people who are in their 30's, 40's, and older who still smoke pot regularly are burn-outs and fuckups :tiphat: sorry to offend, but that's the truth

Maybe most of the people you know. No offense taken here, but that is not true of most of the people I know that smoke errrr day. Maybe it's true for you or the people you are around, but it's kind of crazy to think that is the way "it is" based on your own first person experience, I mean, how many folks smoke/grow?????
How many of them do you know??????
#you know does not = most people, just saying. Maybe you should meet some new people lol. :tiphat: