What's new

My Vriptech & Its Goo.......Part 2

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Just under a year ago, i experimented and made some Iso Vapor Oil, utilizing the Goo I collect from my VRIPTECH vaporizer. The link to this thread is HERE

Fast forward to today, when I had two big fat jar's of collected Goo, ready to go...... :sasmokin:

1664Vapor_Goo_11_19_04.JPG

Last time, after disolving the content's of both jars in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol, I filtered the vapor goo through a home-made filter using fish aquarium charcoal. The results were impressive, but being some what OCD when it comes to what I vape, I wasn't satisfied. This time, I used a pair of 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge's - they come in package's of two- to filter the disolved Vapor Goo, and the end product was much improved. This new batch has a much cleaner aftertaste, and is more potent too....... :kos:

I'll let these pics speak for themselves........ :yoinks: .... :rasta:

:smoweed:

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW

WOW

Er not sure what to say other that wow :yoinks: looks amazing.....how many gramms do ya think ya got there?
Peace

G

looks like some nice hash oil.. does it smoke like hash or like a chemical?? and what kind of vape. are you using?? :smoweed:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
isthatmylighter said:
looks like some nice hash oil.. does it smoke like hash or like a chemical?? and what kind of vape. are you using?? :smoweed:

It doesn't have the same sweet taste as an oil that has been derived from buds, or bubble hash. It's hard to describe the taste. I doesn't taste like chemical at all. It has a bland kind of cherry flavor to it, and it's very potent. I prefer to place a small drop of it on top of a freshly crushed bud in the bowl of the vriptech. It's quite effective when you desire that crippling late night heavy dose of THC. I always make sure to boil all of the iso away. When it does finally boil off and evaporate, you can see in the pic's that the oil will start to dramatically thicken, then forms little bubbles. That means it's ready..... :yummy:

:smoweed:

Last edited: