What's new

My very first grow stealth cab

hestah

Quick update. Internet working finally.

The plants look quite well in spite of all the troubles I have been giving them. Feeding only Bloom and Superthrive now, and every once in a while I mix in some calmag when I spot mag def.

One and a half week into flower.

BetaGrow

Keep it up man! Looks like we correctly diagnosed your nute problems.

Get some of this on your plants ASAP, spray maybe 1/3-1/2 strength three days in a row and then full strength once a week. It will destroy the borg in no time.

ic
2a88e66b-bf08-4bd3-8f51-9020add5d1c6_400.jpg

ic

hestah

Keep it up man! Looks like we correctly diagnosed your nute problems.

Get some of this on your plants ASAP, spray maybe 1/3-1/2 strength three days in a row and then full strength once a week. It will destroy the borg in no time.

View ImageView Image
View Image

Thanks again Betagrow, I have learned that taking peoples advice here really helps. Will definitely get me a bottle. In the meantime I'll use homemade pesticide from mixed chilis, garlic, water and some biodegradable dish soap. It seems to work fairly well but it's a pain to apply. It's like pepperspray lol.

BetaGrow

No problemo mi amigo! I'm sure you'd do the same for me...

Your homemade mix will work, too. I've done that as well. But for $5-10 at Wal-mart you will achieve total eradication, and won't feel like your in Ferguson, MO getting attacked by the cops!

hestah

Two weeks into flowering today!

The plants look quite healthy, except the ones in the back who suffered from my inexperience in the veg phase.
Every plant except one shows female flowers. It does not show sex yet at all, and has very narrow leaves so I suspect it could be a long flowering strain like a haze or something.

This one is of the clones that managed to become the largest one, and so far also the fastest budding one.
picture.php

This is the other of the two promising plants. I can't remember if it's a sister or if it comes from another mother. Next grow will keep a journal.
picture.php

The top from one of the small clones in 1 liter pots. Have 3 of those, two of them looks pretty decent health wise but the third is lacking in vigor.
picture.php

Last edited:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The plants are filling in nicely! Gonna have a cab full of buds in no time.

hestah

Did some late LST on the two biggest plants. Had to do it because they keep stretching, not very fast but I can't raise the lamps much further.

Also made a little makeshift veg/mom place in my desk drawer. Just a lamp and some mylar at the moment, but will add fan, exhaust hole, better sealing and a timer eventually.
At the time, since I have no timer, they are on 24/0, as are the cuttings in their little box. It seems to work, even though I would prefer they had some shut-eye lol.

One of the big ones LST'd. Around it some of the less hopeful plants in terms of yield. But genes are saved in clone form.
picture.php

Make shift veg/mom chamber
picture.php

Make shift veg/mom chamber
picture.php

Last edited:

hestah

The plants are filling in nicely! Gonna have a cab full of buds in no time.

Thanks for stopping by blynx, yes I can't wait for it to happen lol.

I just spotted some mag def again, will probably give them bloom nutrients next watering and that will hopefully solve it.

hestah

Week 3 into flowering!

Some individual shots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I dont expect much yield from these, but hopefully the quality will be good. Will update with two more pictures after I have fed them.

hestah

hola! 5 weeks today with my strange looking plants. Finally got the micro hard water, they seem to like it much more than the soft water lol. Still some issues, I think I might be feeding them to much at 3/4 strenght. Will feed half strenght next time.

Most of the plants have very tiny buds and no leaf mass to speak of so the yield will probably be low on most plants. Next round I will skip the 3 liter air-pots and go for a higher number of smaller 1 liter pots. I find them much easier to manage.

Anyway, seems like I will have my first smoke in about a year this February, and home grown no less! \(^o^)/

hestah

A plant died due to under watering T_T Had another die on me a couple of days ago too. Too bad since its close to harvest. I got some small buds off this one though. Trichomes looks about 50/50 clear, cloudy trichs. Haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:

hestah

Sorry for not updating in a while. Have a lot going on in my life at the moment. But the plants are coming along quite nicely despite all my errors.

Two failed plants harvested, one of them dried and in cure.
Harvested because it died about two weeks prior to my planned chop, so almost all trichomes are clear. Gives a real speedy, uplifting energetic high. I can't sleep on this what so ever. Daytime smoke but have some problems concentrating if things get a bit too complex. Two hits from my pipe makes me very high for about 4 hours. But I haven't smoked at all for half a year.

The second harvested plant is drying. With this one it's the other way around. Chopped her too late so 40% or so of the trichs are amber. Probably lost potency because of it but hopefully it will be a very sedative, couch locking sleep aid.
Will update with pics of the buds.

Te remaining plants, I consider one of them failed but will probably still give me a few grams. Of course battery died after taking two pics. Flowering day 70 today.

Last edited:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the plant loss. Nice that you'll still get some smoke from this round. Nothing better than smoking bud you grew!

710Chef

Nice journal and grow Hestah I know you've learn a shit load just like I have in the last couple months any good luck on processing I'll be chopping and processing soon too