What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My underground bunker, 2000w cooltube setup

G

BB-

How are you going to manage to move when they start stretching from the flowering? It's overfull in there now! Awesome!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you so much for sharing this grow. Underground huh sound very interesting. Maybe I can get one of those ventelated PODS I see on tv. Do you think they'd mind if I buried it? haha

Mr.Wags

BudBunker

Well been awhile thoght id update. My 8'x5'x8' space is prooving too small. Im working on getting another light(or 2:) and expading into the other side of the bunker. I got about 8'x10'x8' more space over there. Just alotta work, but the plants could be traind down even more to fill almost any space i wanted.
I had 1 problem so far. I had both lights connected to 1 timer, and it blew, and the lights stayed on 5 hours longer than they shoulda, untill I noticed. Didnt cause a re-veg(hopefully doesnt hermy).

DAY 17 FLOWER

Here is 1 of 12 of the plants i took outside for a picture. This is a plant from the corner

The stems are HUGE. I thnik ive perfected my method of training ive developed over the past 5 grows. I just use bending and tieing when young to make it really bush out. You cannot spot out the "center" cola, and most plants have branches bigger than the "center" cola. I never broke or cut or snapped anything.

Nice rootball. These are the roots that comoe out of the bottom of a 3.5 gallon bucket full of hydroton.

Last edited:

Mary Mary

Wow! :yoinks: Okay, so how do you plan to maintain them??? Maybe rig up a pully system so you can float around on the ceiling and just reach down? But that won't last long because soon you won't be able to reach the pots. Maybe train a small animal to help?? I envy you and your problems!

All the best,
Mary

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So not only do you have the most awesome indoor room someone could dream of , but your plants look the picture of perfection. Great work , beautiful grow.

BudBunker

Mary said:
Wow! :yoinks: Okay, so how do you plan to maintain them??? Maybe rig up a pully system so you can float around on the ceiling and just reach down? But that won't last long because soon you won't be able to reach the pots. Maybe train a small animal to help?? I envy you and your problems!

All the best,
Mary

I am small, I can barely sqeeze threw. It is easier now that they are taller. I can get in betweeen 2 of themon the sides and push them apart, enough room to crouch down and pull dead leaves, train, ect. I have enought room(barely) but there is many branches that arent seen in the canopy id like to get bigger....ei, i need more space, train tall branches out., small go in center.

I could completly fill this growroom with 6 of these plants.

Mary Mary

That is so nice! :yoinks: :yummy:

Careful though, you really do need to access them occassionally, for readings and water changes. You can't be THAT little! :D And that's spoken by another little person. Maybe tie a rope to yourself and have a friend pull you out when you get stuck?? I can see the headlines now - "Gardener eaten by garden!" :D

All the best,
Mary

BudBunker

well I actually dont even need to access them for readings or water changes. When i change the water, it is all in one big resevoir, and so are the readings. I really can fit in there, I got all the dead leaves off them all yesterday.

G

Lookin good BB, I know all about the "under canopy" work. It takes some special moves, but it can be done. Canna-kwan-do. :chin:

NICE root mass, looks like your usin some thrive alive red or something that's staining your roots. I remember mistaking that for root-rot once and choppin' like a 1/4 of the root mass out...live and learn.. :pointlaug

Excellent effort bro, my hats off.

peace, 900d :joint:

BudBunker

900doses said:
Lookin good BB, I know all about the "under canopy" work. It takes some special moves, but it can be done. Canna-kwan-do. :chin:

NICE root mass, looks like your usin some thrive alive red or something that's staining your roots. I remember mistaking that for root-rot once and choppin' like a 1/4 of the root mass out...live and learn.. :pointlaug

Excellent effort bro, my hats off.

peace, 900d :joint:

I use a few dark things. The PBP, cal-mag, liquid karma, superthrive, thrive alive b-1(green). It all brews up to a brownish red, but then soon sediments and the water gets clearer, but stays the same ppm. Some of that is also sediment from the hydroton collected in the bottom of the bucket.

I was worried at first of root-rot (75*f+ res temp.) But now its a 62*f steady. The black buckets, and no canopy made the water warm up when it filled the buckets.

P

PFCruz

hey there budbunker, NICE :chin: ..... I train my plants about the same when they are young. I wanted to ask , do you notice the stem spiraling like a barber pole ? good luck.. :joint:

BudBunker

PFCruz said:
hey there budbunker, NICE :chin: ..... I train my plants about the same when they are young. I wanted to ask , do you notice the stem spiraling like a barber pole ? good luck.. :joint:
no, not on mine

Latest posts

Latest posts