What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My underground bunker, 2000w cooltube setup

G

BudB
Where is the updates man? we are patiently waiting..peace.

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Maybe the Wife found out........ Or those Pesky Militiamen want there Bunker back. Sounds like a paranoid guy lived there....... Either that or an old Y2K refuge storage center. Where's the updates?

Blatant :wave:

G

I knew it was to good to be true.. I hope he is ok though..
Man that was the perfect setup.. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Newest pics of our grow as soon as the site is fixed.

sack :friends: :canabis: :pimp3:

BudBunker

Everything is fine. It was delayed because of bunk genetics that did not root. We are working on getting clones but its prooving to be alot harder than thought.

Everything is still setup, just turned off until some good clones are found.

G

Well this is a dream for many as there can be added security with it done this way.

I do think it is very odd you found a place with them already there, that alone is just awesome because at worse you could make a great smoking room out of it, or dog house when you piss off the wife, LOL

What type of genetic's are you looking for Budbunker?

stay safe and grow the same way.

realhigh.

Bonzo

Veteran
good to hear the bunker is just on hold, lookin' forward to seeing it up and running.

peace

bonz

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Wait!!!

Wait!!!

He stole my Missile Silo Idea!

Ah ok it anit a missile silo but best next thing!

Sin :yoinks:

That is about the coolest, most ambitious project I've seen in a LONG TIME.

Yesterday I lined my room with panda skin and thought I was working hard, LOL. You, BudBunker, are the man. :wave: Now. Put something in that below-ground-bud-box-0-doom and get growing!!!

billbob

when the clones don't happen go to seed and make your own.

And awsome setup!!! Love to see different ideas

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts