What's new

My underground bunker, 2000w cooltube setup

G

Monstrous bud's. Brilliant job from you budbunker. :woohoo: Really hardcore style, way to go man ! :wave:

Mary Mary

From the time I frirst saw you had spider mites, I've been watching closely. Then there was the mold.

Great job and congratulations on your havest! :woohoo: That's great work.

All the best,
Mary

vta

Veteran
Very nice indeed. Good save and I can't wait to see what you get going next.

mariman

Wow, plenty of bud to "share!" :yummy:

Gonna have an ebb/flow system going soon. It's nice to see what lush growth will follow.

Take care
M

BudBunker

The final yeild is low. Very low. This is due to having to much leaves blocking buds. I also shoulda trimmed off tons of shit that i had left before i flowered. Oh well live and learn. Im not done trimming but its looking like only 3 lbs. I trimmeed my smallest first, 3 weighed in at a measly 2 1/2 ounces each. Another one was 5 ounces. Im hoping for more like this.

F

Father Time

Faaaaaaaaark !
You win, thanks for takeing us along the journey mate,i just loved every post,amazing job. :respect:
Kindest regards,Father Time :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
Good mornin' BB, Nice job pullin it through to the end, gotta remember its your first run in the bunker, gonna take a couple times to really get her dialed in, have you thought about vertical lighting and fewer plants/trees might be worth givin a whirl. I know what you mean about lower that expected yields, i just cut a pretty big girl with big chunky nugs on top but everything underneath was worthless fluff and i did quite a bit of trimming to avoid that, got rid of "suckers" and as many fans as i could without strippin the poor girl. You could fit 6 "trees " in there easily and at 2 lbs per that aint bad. With vertical lighting of course. Its either that or you go to see of green. I just saw a 4 pound plant in a vertical setup, 4 pounds! 1 plant/tree! Anyhow you have a few options, for one find a different strain that isnt as leafy. Maybe C99. You could give Female Seeds a whirl, they seem to be fat yeilders and are, from what ive read, allmost no hermies or male flowers at all. Check out Mr Wags thread, hes usin' the same buckets as you with only 1 1000 watter on a mover and from the looks of things hes gonna have a pretty fat harvest. He has been messin around with the Female seeds for 2 years and has had 2 male flowers in the period of time, pretty darn nice eh?

Im rambling now so i just wanna say i really enjoyed your thread and am lookin forward to the next run with improvements and a better yeild. Totally bitchen growroom dude, just gotta dial her in.

peac and have a good day

bonz

Bucket Boy

4lb plant

4lb plant

Hey Bonzo what strain of a plant weighed 4 lbs?
I'd like to see it. Id also like to see this guys grow.
That's amazing..

\Bud bunker nice job.

Keep it green and on the up and up.. :wave:

BudBunker

This was also my first ever hydro, and first grow over 1000watts. Im am trying to get a coliseum going for this next one. I want to do trainwreck in it.

3legdog

Well for your 1st dro id say ya did a Great job ! Also like bonzo said when you do get that bunker dialed in twill be GRAND. Great grow & show & a well deserved 3 lbs or whatever ya yeild. Best of luck w/ the next round & i will be again a tagalong :lurk: . Peace yf 3ld :wave:

id also like to see that 4poundr post ? I have grown plants to just over an lb. indoors but 4 is Sick !!!! Heres a 1lb. Burmese tree i grew last spring

Last edited:

BudBunker

My next grow will be very differant. My Multi-flow will be used for vegging 12 moms(or more) to support my aero cloners for my new 5-stack aero coliseum. Also im switching nutes. I am going with the canna line, because ive heard good things and they dont leave any residue, or salt build-up. Sealed room, thermoplus AC, co2, the works. The bunker needs much work before its used in another grow. I need to build a small permanent structure overtop of the bunker. I also need to build a fake floor over the bunker. I have no extensive carpentry skills, so this is a problem.

Im thinking of reinforcing the inside with 4''x4'' wood. Then maybe I could lay couple inches of concrete overtop, and build the floor on that. The new coli grow wont be in the bunker. I will be in a freinds house, stealthed in a 8'x8'x8' sealed room. Equipped with remote dialers for security, and climate controll.

G

Hey BudBunker...

Hey BudBunker...

If your bunker is only 8' wide theres no reason to go to all the trouble of reinforcing inside and pouring crete over the top. You can easily span 8' with 2x6 lumber @16" centers with 3/4"ply over that. I'd go to 10' to assure strength by creating a 1' overhang on each end. You could go to the trouble of creating some sort of extra support by making a few spot footings at the corners but this may not be necessary depending on what you plan to do in the room above. and on how well it rests on the bunker walls. Framing is way easier than reinforcing and pouring crete IMO. Probaly quicker and easier to do stealth too. Just my 2cents.

Oh yeah... no interior reinforcement equals more room for buds!

Love your set-up and can hardly wait to see the next grow from the new and improved room!

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Good call Big Buddy just joist out a floor and youll be good to GO.

BONZ

I know thats a deck but you get th idea.

Last edited:
Yikes man, I've never seen this thread before, but it's got me very interested!! Sweet setup, and that hidden shit always gets me going. Good work!

Latest posts

Latest posts