What's new

My Tent

LifeLess

Veteran
Whats up kasm. There just starting to frost up. Next monday will be 28 days (half way). Ill get new pics up then.

killerweed31 thnx for lookin in. Hope to not disappoint.

stoneysteph post up a link when you have that up.

juggo whats the hell you been up to man? Havent seen ya in abit. Still have the Indiana Bubblegum or ECSD going on ? Good to see ya still kickin it. This is a cross i made using the IBG and Apollo13 Bx1. Ill see ya around.

Thnx red. How things have changed. I loved them rubbermaids lol. This is my 1st run with this tent so i hope things finish up good. Guess we will see in a few more weeks. Peace LL

LifeLess

Veteran
stoneysteph sweet set up.

Hope ya dont mind i keep posting all the pics from day 1 till now. Easiest way to see progress.
Update:

Day 1 12/12

Day 7 12/12

Day 14 12/12

Day 21 12/12

Today Day 28 12/12

Peace LL

LifeLess

Veteran
Neuronaut thnx .Those plants were done once already. When i defoliate i dont go to town. Just looking to open things up alittle. I dont mess with any bud leaves or anything thats not cloging things up. And this strain is very open and dosent need a second defoliation. Peace LL

P

Paully_B

do you just stick your no pest strip inside the tent? i have mine on the outside because i wasnt sure if it was toxic

LifeLess

Veteran
ya right in the tent or cab. just to be safe i pull it out after the first few weeks of bloom. Peace LL

ProfGerbik

lovely setup, but new tents always get dirty over time. i need to get one of these new fangled tents though, i love those side openings. would come in handy for me.

excellent setup arrangement and great looking plants.

Blaz3

Wow,very nice,clean setup man.Defintely subscribed!I'm always looking for a good 4x4 tent grow,since Ill be running one in the future.What do you expect to yield brother?Once again,very nice setup

Latest posts

Latest posts