What's new

My Summer Outdoor Garden 2015

Out of an additional 10 pack of the Johnny Blaze X Chemdawg D poly out came 3 males and 6 females and from the 10 Highland Guerrero 3 males and 2 females.
picture.php

picture.php

The full bloom mixed with the pollination and deficiencies quickly started showing, it is here where I ordered my first pH and EC pens and switched to an inorganic nutrient regimen along with biochemical supplementals. I was still using tap water at this point and we had been under water rationing for at least a month, so the water quality was poor and there was not much water in the way of rain.
picture.php

In the middle of the drought, one rain episode was all that was needed to kill the alleged Mozambique sativa. She drowned after the medium somehow got compacted, there was plenty of earthworms and perlite in the medium still surprised. But the show must continue, and it was flip time again.
picture.php

picture.php

Like most novices I failed at nailing down the date where the official flowering started.The nice smells the plant showed combined with the urge to try it fooled me into thinking it was about ready.
picture.php

picture.php

So the day before the next rain episode, I brought her inside to spend the last few days nice and dry, little did I know she was also a bit premature as well.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you could expect, I crashed and burned in the harvesting/drying process.And so as I sat down to sample the final uncured product I reflected on everything that needed to be addressed for the next batch to sharpen the rough edges. The RO filter was on its way soon after and a some sort of a/c or dehumidifier would follow suit.You see the same issue with climate control that ruined my cloning attempts had also ruined in part the finished product high temperature and humidity made what was a good tasting flower turn into a degraded caramelized flavor.There buds dried only to an extent but the remaining excess humidity oxidized the color, aroma and flavor.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After the failed harvest it was back to work…With the shade canopy growing and a new set of plants flowering it was full steam ahead.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts