What's new

My sneakers really smell from not wearing socks

pftek

i tried lysol over night. it did nothing. i can still smell the shoes anywhere in the room.

I have 250 dollar ozone generator. I'm thinking that'll kill the bacteria?

ddrew

Veteran
Once you get that stink in them it's there to stay.
You can not wear them for 6 months and they will seem ok until you put them on for a while and re activate that old bare foot funk in them, and then stinky as ever again.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
♫♪♫ Y'know, my python boot is too tight
I couldn't get it off last night
A week went by, an' now it's July
I finally got it off
An' my girl-friend cry
"You got STINK FOOT!
STINK FOOT, darlin'
Your STINK FOOT puts a hurt on my nose! ♪♫♪

141847_thud.gif

L

longearedfriend

how much did the shoes cost

i second the, wear socks next time

and see if you can treat your feet with something
they have some powder

did you try putting the shoes in the washer

hippydan

Going to have to agree with the others. As a child I once went a couple weeks running about with no socks, just shoes. Both my feet and shoes smelled horribly, to the point my uncle made me leave the dinner table to wash my feet LOL. Invest in some new shoes, and socks ;)

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
You can get good quality shoes "dry cleaned" by a cobbler that's set up for the service. It does however do a bit of a number on some kinds of leather. Charge is generally pretty minimal.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Here's what you do put them in a plastic bag that's well sealed then put them in the freezer for a couple of weeks. It might get the stink out but chances are it's to late.

supermanlives

Veteran
they have enzymes that work. i used one for neutralizing skunk odor on dogs it worked good. i used to get trench foot with workboots. glad them days are over

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
you need soap and water .take care of your feet because you'll want to use them to walk .imagine not being able to walk just because you dint wash the fumundcheese from your feet.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
wash your feet, and particularly between your toes regularly with an anti-bacterial soap.......then use an anti-fungal foot powder between toes and around feet before putting your shoes on....then your shoes don't stink.....and your feet won't rot...

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I always wondered how proud Gypsy was to know he has some of the most genious members here at ICM to make a thread on a growing the almighty plant and all this vato could come up with was to announce to the entire community how his sneakers/feet stink....

Maybe it's time to take down the superman comics and go tradem in for a new pair of gear brotha and go get your self some ax body wash and scrub them hoofs...

Latest posts

Latest posts