What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Secret Garden Seeds Grow

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
with the shared root mass Im sure they will stay shorter then Mitch's.

Is it me or can i see the PINKBUD, being the smallest of the group???

Great work bro i cant wait until it is a jungle of females.

SGS

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so far i have two pink bud females for sure and i pulled out two sour 60 micro phenos. the easy ryders are the most vigorous. the pink bud, secret citrus, sour60, and lr#2 are all very equal in size. except for two lr#2's that are pretty small. i'm not going to pull them for their small size though because they're definitely females.

uptosumpn

Veteran
good lookin "BOG" ya got there smokey.>! [bucket of green] awesome strain selection too....here for another cool grow...SuBbEd!

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chopped two males tonight. one was a sour60 and one was a secret cirtrus.

sour 60 male

secret citrus male

this easy rider isn't growing worth a fuck. so i took it out of the hps box so i could transplant the big easy rider and the blue streaks. the blue streak was completely root bound and the easy rider was almost there.

lets hope i don't find any more males.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, so far all but one plant has shown sex, a sour 60. if it turns out to be a female it will be 1 female out of 7 seeds. pretty pathetic. the worst part is that these were fresh out of a pack, not my own mix. what a waste. i ended up with 1 female secret citrus out of 6 seeds, also not a very good ratio. the pink bud on the other hand, turned out to be all female. the only bad thing about them is that they have stayed pretty small. since they are all next to each other i had to spread them apart to open them up to the light. i made some hooks out of a wire clothes hanger. i took two of my sour 60's from my other grow and cut the bottoms of the cups off and transplanted them into the box so i don't have wasted space. two of the lr#2 are vigorous and great. the other two are shorties. all of the easy riders are going to end up huge. i ended up with one blue streak female out of the three seeds. the easy rider and the lr#2 in the square pots are going to turn out awesome.

as you can see in this pic, i have all the pink buds tied down now.

here's the biggest plant of the bunch. it's an lr#2 in the 7x7x10 square pot.

all of the ladies(maybe one male) together

Kreamy

Nice Jungle you have going there Smokey. I look forward to seeing how this one progresses. I'd seen and read through Mitch's grow on the pinkbud and fruit salad and it has really turned me on to picking up some auto beans from sgs next.

Are you feeding these with liquids or do you have your soil amended with organic nutrients?

Best of luck on this.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bad luck on the ratio's smokey, at least you have some as back up.

That's just the way she goes sometimes though. I've been getting 60% + fems with larger numbers.

I'd be tempted to tie the SC you have down.

Take it easy anyway, cheers mitch

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Jungle you have going there Smokey. I look forward to seeing how this one progresses. I'd seen and read through Mitch's grow on the pinkbud and fruit salad and it has really turned me on to picking up some auto beans from sgs next.

Are you feeding these with liquids or do you have your soil amended with organic nutrients?

Best of luck on this.

i haven't fed them much anything liquid yet. there are worm castings and blood meal in the soil mix. the only thing i've fed them with is liquid karma and super thrive. i give them super thrive until they start to flower.

Bad luck on the ratio's smokey, at least you have some as back up.

That's just the way she goes sometimes though. I've been getting 60% + fems with larger numbers.

I'd be tempted to tie the SC you have down.

Take it easy anyway, cheers mitch

already done.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got my grow tent. i don't know why but i was thinking it was going to be bigger than it is. i am now considering buying 4x4x5 tent. either way. the lr#2 is a monster for an auto. i had to cut the bottom out of another pot and transfer the lr#2 into it, along with putting the bottom into a small tupper ware bin to allow the roots to spread. the last remaining sour 60 was another male so i pulled it and tied down two of the pink buds. other than my tent being too small everything looks great. i'm going to start giving them flowering nutes now.

here's the lr#2. she's a big lady.

you can see the square white pot going into the bin here.

some shots of all of them.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey smokey im excited to watching your progress that promise really good , also curious about your pot house style..your baby looks healthy n'green ready for explode in flower production , maybe i try next time something similar , i'm in man!!!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice smokey, is it a 2x2 tent?

A 4x4 is a decent size, I could do with another :)

Anyway, girls are looking good

cheers, mitch

Sandnut

goodjob smokey everything is looking tiptop:smoke:
its gonna be alot of fun to see these variaties of strains be grown by you,

i really like the structure of that lr#2.. the biggest one there, alot of top colas:)

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's another update. i tied the big lr#2 down slightly. she is growing so fast. i don't want to have to move the light so far away from the others. in the one picture you can see that i also tied the easy rider in the 7x7x10 square pot. i did this so the lower branches would hopefully shoot out towards the light. everything else is looking great. the best looking plants are the secret citrus and the lr#2. the pink bud looks really good too but they are all kind of short in height.

you can see the easy rider tied over slightly here.

the branches are now more spread apart on the big lady

nice looking structure on the bigger plants

easy rider and lr#2 next to each other

healthy babies

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Sweet bro looks like you are getting that jungle I thought you would.

As you can see the PINKBUD is very indica dominant then the others, it stays very short, thus the reason it likes to be grown in its own room, so it doesnt end up to far away from the light due to taller plants. PINKBUD is an AF-SOG specific strain, so it was bred for that structure to maximize yeild in small spaces.

They are looking great bro! Keep it up!

SGS

Latest posts

Latest posts